Stepbrother And Stepsister 10

Janis P.O.V.

It was late and I was sleeping PEACEFULLY may I add, until I heard shatters of glass hit the floor. I woke up teriffied and open my drawer and took out a gun. I walked out the room only to see Jake on the floor and drunk may I add. He was so lucky our parents were always out of town. "What the fuck Jake!?!" I yelled.

There was glass all over the floor and the table that was in the middle of the living room was shattered all over. "Oh, Hey Janis..." he replied like nothing happened. He pushed himself off the floor.

"Come on let's get you to bed." I said, trying to be helpful because I know how much it sucks to be drunk.

"No" he yelled.

"Fine, good luck" I said as I turned on my heels and started to walk away.

"Walk away bitch" he yelled at me.

Okay so that really pissed me off and like you woke me up and you yell at me for trying to help you and you've been avoiding me and now you call me a bitch, I wasn't having is I was so fucking piss so I walked towards him and grabbed him by his collar. "I am not a fucking bitch, okay if anything ypour the bitch ..." I said. "You know what fuck you. You can go suck a dick for all I care."

"But you do care." he smirks.

"What makes you think that" I asked irritatedly.

" I don't think, I know." he replies.

"What ever helps you sleep." I replied and left. Right now I didn't give a shit. I went in my room and got dressed in some tight shorts and a black tank top. And a leather jacket with some high heeled black boots. Then I got my car keys and went downstairs through the front door.

I got into my car and sped off. I went to a bar my dad's best friend owned and they were pretty good friends and when i got there the security gaurd let me in immediately. Then I saw my dad's friend Issac. "Well well well Janis long time no see, you want to be in again I assume."

"Yes " I replied.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□
Hey guys hope u liked it. 10 votes and I'll post or I'll post next week.

Follow Me:
Instagram: @moonquartz_