Stepbrother 5

I'm bored to death. It's been a week since Jake and I had our hookup in our bedroom and almost getting caught. We've hardly talked since then and their is definitely some tension there whenever we make eye contact. Unfinished tension if you ask for my opinion but not much we can do about it since our been home a lot more recently.

I knew I had to go do something so I decided to go out tonight since there's going to be a party taking place a few blocks away so I call Emma. Emma is my best friend and sister for life, well that's how it's always been since we met back in middle school. We just had this great connection and always gotten along and had the same opinions on just about everything. No offense to Abby but Emma has been more of a sister to me than her.

I click on Emma contact on my phone and call her and wait as it rings once then twice and then she picks up,"Hey Em wanna go to a party tonight" I ask her.

"You know I'm always up for one!", she says excitedly.

"Okay I'll pick you up in 10 mins to go to the mall with me", I tell her as I stand up and grab my keys and start heading out my room.

"Okaysss! Sounds good see you!" she replies back and that where our conversation ends.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»
"Oh girl that outfit looks fabulous on ya!!" Emma said as she looks at me and observes the outfit closely to make sure it isn't missing anything extra.

"I know right, you don't think the pearls are a bit much", I asked unsure about the choice, I honestly just added it cause the outfits a bit simple and basic so I'm trying to really make my self pop out a bit. Call me an attention whore if you'd like.

I was wearing a white skirt with floral designs that was pulled up all the way to match with a plain brown top and its matched with brown heels that are a bit darker than the top but no one's gonna notice if they're drunk, I also ended up matching...

I was wearing a white skirt with floral designs that was pulled up all the way to match with a plain brown top and its matched with brown heels that are a bit darker than the top but no one's gonna notice if they're drunk, I also ended up matching it with some turquoise earrings and a pearl necklace.

Emma was going with a white a short dress with a nice floral print and hot pink heels that honestly really made her blonde hair pop out. The girl was gorgeous let me tell you.

"Girl tonight we are going to have fun" she said to me while looking and admiring herself in the mirror. One thing about this girl is she's self-obsessed but she has the confidence to go with it so it suits her well if you ask me.

"So much" I said with a smirk, excited as well since it's been a bit since I've went out.

*****************************