Stepbrother 4

I couldn't help but continue to think about how good it felt to kiss Jake the other day. I still also wondered about how good he is in bed and how good I know he can make me feel. A bit obsessive you might think? Well yeah I agree honestly but I can't really help it. As I lay on the bed rubbing my clit I think about how Jake will feel inside of me, and then I start sliding my middle finger in and out, slowly going faster then eventually adding another finger. It felt so good but I don't think as good as Jake would be in there, I try biting down my lip so a moan won't escape but they still came out as silently as I can make it.

I keep going until the door flies open and I cover myself as Jake stays there looking at me with a thirsty look.

"Wow did I get you that turned on", he asks as he looks at my body up and down then he locks the door behind him and comes towards me,"You could of told me I had boner last night and I'm starting to get one right now too", he tells me licking his lips with such a hungry look on his face.

I was so horny and I couldn't control it. Masturbating good but it's nothing compared to a dick going all the way into you and that's exactly what I needed. I wanted his dick so badly. He started to towards me and he unbuttons his pants and takes his shirt off. His abs were so sexy and it made him look so much more attractive and I honestly didn't know that possible. He comes towards me and gets on top of me and starts placing kisses on my neck slowly while moving his hands down to the bottom of my shirt and he pulls it up to remove it and he slowly starts kissing up all the way to my jaw and goes towards my lips then makes his back down to my neck.

He moves the sheets I put over my body when he opened the door and starts taking my shorts off while I remove his pants and we both take off our underwear. Once he removes his boxers and he pulls out his dick right in my face and lowers down to kiss me on my lips before he moves my head towards his head and I open my mouth wide for him and he pushes my head as far as his dick can reach and starts moving it back and forth faster and faster. Once he decides it wet enough he lets me stop and then he lays me down on my stomach and has smacks my ass and yells at me to," Arch your back!", and then he starts to rub his dick against my entrance while continuing to spank me.

Then he starts to enter just the tip and pull back out in an attempt to tease me and let me tell you it works cause I was so worked up by it and I know he can tell, Then eventually he slowly adds more length slowly and until at last he pushes it so hard than I feel everything and let me tell you it was AMAZING. He slowly then starts to increase speed and the faster he goes the more I start to moan and beg him to go faster all the way until he's roughly pounding me from behind and smacking my ass continuously. And it continued like that for about an hour or so but you know who's keeping track of time when they're getting pounded like that.

☆☆☆☆☆
He lays on the bed, after cumming on me.

"That was amazing"

"Yeah" I say as I get up, I was honestly feeling so good that was probably the best sex I've had in a while. No one has ever did me like that and it definitely was amazing.

He gets up and leans toward me and kisses my lips. I get on top of him and kiss him back. And tension starts to build up again as rubbing myself on him and pushes himself up towards my entrance but not actually entering. And just as we were about to get into it again we hear a door close and a hear a familiar voice and we stop with widen eyes and our adrenaline pumping.

"Kids we're home" My mom says as I get off Jake and both of us start to get dress in such a rush with both our hearts racing. He exits my room and goes to his while I turn on my TV and watch pretty little liars and act and casual as I can before my mother comes in here.
□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□