Stepbrother And Stepsister 30

Jake's P.O.V.

Here lies Janis Anderson & her unborn child. Janis was a loving person lost so young. She was a one of a kind person who was loved by most and will be deeply missed.

Tears rolled down my face endlessly, I felt so broken and torn. I loved her with all my heart and when I found out we had a baby- that she died with my baby, our baby- my heart broke into even more pieces.

I was at her grave, they were about to bury her and I could barely bare it. I still can't believe she's gone, I had her and I just lost her.

Before they closed the coffin in the church I put a necklace around her and a diamond ring on her hand.

I will always love her and our baby. I just wish she would of told me in time so that I could stop her. This is all my fault I shouldn't have came home drunk that night. Then she wouldn't have joined her gang again. I could've done so much to prevent this all from happening. I was suppose to protect her and keep her safe.

I can't believe she's gone. I can't just move on. I'm going to some stupid college in New York. I'm just hoping to move on and forget. Even though it's going to be hard. Right now it seems impossible, how am I suppose to just move on. There's no one like her, no eyes like her or those curves on her body or her smile. No one could compare to her.

I know I just need to move on and forget everything that has happen. But it's impossible. My life is so confusing and I know Janis' life was too. I just wish I still had both of them by my side.

And to think that I thought we could be the
Stepbrother and Stepsister.