Stepbrother And Stepsister 25

I'd like ti dedicate this chapter to
@DianaMarson

Jason's P.O.V.
3 weeks ago

I came home from the gang house.
Ready to see Janis the girl I loved ever since she became part of a gang.

I actually went to school with her. In kindergarten and that's when I had a crush on her. I just love her brown eyes, brown hair. Her smile and her laughs.

She just dosent remember me because I was different back then. I had a heart. I had a family. I had a perfect life.

Until another gang killed my parents. Janis moved out of town. I was sent to a foster home cause no one wanted to take care of me.

My foster parents tortured me and forced my to clean the house. I was there slave and they would come home from drinking and torture me even more.

I had a heart before but they took it from me. And now I have nothing. I loved people and I cared for them. But who I am today is my foster parents fault.

When I came home I saw my guards down and I took out my gun. I went upstairs to see Janis locked door open. I knew at that moment that Janis was gone.

Just like when we were kids she was gone. Away from me. Flashbacks from the past of my foster parent torturing me came. I remember them cutting me.

At that moment I knew I was gonna look for Janis. No matter the cost. I love her and she'll aways have my heart. She stole it from me.

And I wasn't going to lose her. The day she dies is the day I'll die. Unless I die first than her. But she's the only way my life can become better.

She's the light to my path. She completes my path. She is my only path. Because no one cares about me. I'm just alone and with her I'll have a life.

I'll have a path. I'll have children and tell them the story of how we fell in love. I'll start a gang with her. Then let certain people in it.

I'll make her fall in love with me. This can all happen with her. She's my light. And that's why I love her.

Issacs P.O.V.

Janis she reminds me of her father. Mostly of her mother. Her mother thinks I'm dead. But i want to keep it that way.

Yes I had a relationship with her mother. And Janis reminds me of her. I wish I can just go to Janis and tell her the truth. I want to tell her my secret.

I want to say it to her so badly. I want to go up to her face. I wanna see her brown eyes and brown hair and her smile. I wish I could tell her the truth.

I wish I can go up to her mother and say look I'm alive. And she'll get a divorce and come to me. I wanna be with her again.

I really loved her but I had to make her think that I was dead. I didn't want to tell her I was the reason why her husband died. I didn't wanna tell her why I told him our secret.

Yes our secret.

But i cant cause I don't have the balls nor the gut to say it to her. I don't have the nerve her husband did. That's why she loved him. That's why she ditched me for him.

That's why I'm dead to her. And if I came up to her and said I was alive. And told her that I was the reason her husband died. And that I told him our secret to be with her.

I'll still be dead to her. And maybe even Janis.

If only I could have the balls,the guts,and the nerve to tell Janis I was her father.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□
Hey everyone it's 2 chapters in one day. YAY!!! I hope you liked it... I was gonna update this till next week... But thanks to @DianaMarson she encourage me to write a chapter. So in this chapter of wanted to reveal some things. And I did and I hope you liked it.

Pls comment and vote... and if you know how to make story covers can you pls make one for this book...But thanks for reading...

F

ollow Me:
Instagram: @moonquartz