~12~

Ink P.V. (Next morning)
I was on the shower seeing the water run as my body get wet. I couldn't stop thinking of what happened yesterday, at school, I don't know what is gonna happen, maybe they get a punishment for fighting, but trying to seduce a teacher? I don't know what I'm gonna do.

*Knock knock*
-Hey babe, I forgot my phone on there. May I come in?-Error ask as he get me out of my thoughts.
-Uh? Yes.- I said and I heard the door get open.
-One of this days your gonna forget it somewhere else and your gonna loose it.- I said as he laughed.
-Well until that doesn't happen I'm not learning. Heh. Hey babe.-
-What happened?
-Someone is calling.-Error said.
-Oh, could you please answer?-I ask.
-Sure Inky.-He left and close the door behind him.

Error P.V.
I get out of the bathroom and answer Ink's phone.
-Hello?
-Hi. Is Ink around?
-She is the show-- Wait, Paint?
-Error? Ugh, look I don't have the whole days, can you put Ink on the phone?
-Shes taking a shower.-
-Please. Is important.
-I'll tell her that you call
-Wait! No Err--
I hang up. Why is this asshole calling Ink, when she said that she doesn't what to see him again.

Flashback...... (On the hospital)
Narrator P.V.
Ink was getting ready to leave the hospital, since they put them a cast on her arm, she was ready. Error was helping her when the door open.
-Ink!- Paint said and go to hug Ink but she move backwards.
-Error could you give us some privacy?- Ink as as Error give a deadly look at Paint.
-Sure.-He said a little annoy, but he left the room.
-Ink you don't know how happy I am--
-Liar.-Ink said cutting him
-W-what?-Paint ask confuse.
-Liar. You are a liar. You are a fucking liar!!- Ink said with tears on her eyes.
-I-ink, please let me explain you
-Explain what?! What promise are you gonna make me?! That your never gonna do it again? Yeah I've heard that one.
-.......
-You know I don't know what is worst. That you break the promise that you make me long ago or that you didn't believe in me. Yeah I know that you didn't like Error, and yes, it would make me happy that at least you give him a chance, but you didn't. Why? Why you did it?- Ink ask while tearing up, so as Paint.
-I did it to protect you. I didn't trust Error for what he did on the past, I thought that he wanna hurt you. And when I leave you guys alone......
-What? You think that I have sex with him? What if I did? What if I didn't?
-Wait. Yo-you have sex with him?-Paint ask, but Ink didn't answer and look away.
-Oh my God Ink.-He said while putting a hand on his forehead.
-Look, that was my decision. I'm a grown woman and I can make my own decisions.
-You have loose your virginity with a destroyer!-Paint protest.
-I know that! And that's what I did and want. And I don't care, I'm glad that he was my first time. *sigh* I should take my leave, I'm just going for my stuffs at home and leaving.-  Ink said and Paint look at her surprise.
-What?! Your moving?! Where?! With Error?-Paint ask.
-That's not of your business.-Ink said as she walk out of the room.

End of the Flashback.

Error P.V.
I sigh as remember what happened that day as Ink go out of the bathroom with a towel around her body.
-Hey, who was it-Ink ask as I gave her back her phone.
-Your brother.- I said as she look at me confused.
-Why did my brother call?
-I don't know. But he said that he had something important to tell you.-I said and she sigh.
-Well I'll call him later.- Ink said and then kiss me, I kiss back. A few seconds later we pull back to breathe.
-I should get dress, I don't want to be late to work.

~*~*~*~

Hi!!
ParSorry I didn't update yesterday but my Spanish teacher send me to correct a project that I have to do it again .
Well thanks for reading this chapter and I'm running out of ideas, but tell me.
What should be this important thing that Paint want to talk with Ink.
This vocation won't take to much importance on the story, but still be careful.
A) about their parents B) Of the confection she make there (that she fuck with error) or C) about an apology giving her something .
Chose careful, and see you next time.
Also I'm planning something really big for the story and with this face I'm saying it all 😏😏
Bye!!