~18~

This chapter is gonna be a flashback of when Error propose to Ink
Hope you guys enjoy
"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/"/

Ink P.V. (3 months ago)
It's been a week since I found out that I was pregnant. We haven't said a word about it to anyone. Not even my brother. Error is just great! And I'm glad that he accepted to take care of the baby with me, I'm super happy. But I don't know anything about pregnancy, I always could ask Reaper for help, but we want it to be a secret. Error is been in a really good mood lately, maybe for the baby.

Error P.V.
Today is the day! Today I'm going to propose to Ink! I was planning to take her to the beach (theres a beach on their town. Don't ask why). I was so nervous, and still afraid that she'll say no. But I think it comfort me the fact that shes pregnant.

-Hey ink?-I said, catching her attention.
-Yes?- She respond
-Wanna take a walk on the beach- I ask.
-Sure!- Ink exclaim.

-Time to skip to the beach-

When we get to the beach we start walking in silence, holding hands, we didn't even have to talk, just looking deep into her eyes was enough to blush. I put my hand in my pocket were the ring was.

We keep walking and we stop to see the sunset, it was so beautiful, this would be a great story to tell to our child. It was magical, Ink and I, alone on the beach, watching the sunset, and waiting for a baby.

She was so hypnotized by the view that she didn't even notice when I let go her hand and stand right behind her

She was so hypnotized by the view that she didn't even notice when I let go her hand and stand right behind her. I took a deep breath and tap her shoulder as she turn at me.

-I got something special to tell you......

Lol xdxdxdxdxd

Ink P.V.
-I got something special to tell you...-Error said while blushing.
-What is it?- I ask. He took a deep breath, with his eyes close, when he open them  he got on one knee as I gasp and cover my mouth with a hand.
-Ink, we been dating for 8 months now and you have made me really for the time being. We have some problem on the past, and still we found a way to get through them. Your the most beautiful woman on the whole multiverse, you awesome, stunning, gracious, funny, and you have a huge heart. I don't know how you fall in love with a destroyer, but I'm happy that you did. Sometimes that I'm sad I just think of you and you make me smile. Your eyes are the most precious jewels on the multiverse. I want to ask this you long ago, but I was so scare that you'll reject me, but that night, the night that you told me that you were pregnant, it was the happiest day of my life. You give me the opportunity to form a family by your side, to be the father of your child. And that's why I'm here, to ask you.....Ink, will you make me the happiest person on the multiverse and marry me.-Error pull out of his pocket a little box and open it, revealing a silver with a rainbow diamond ring.

Tears of happiness roll down my eyes, I tackle him with a hug and kiss him passionately

-YES!! Of course I will marry you Error!!-I said as he hug me tight, but gently.
-Hehe, thank you. For everything.-Error said as he put me the ring on my finger.

I lay down on Error's chest, cuddling. I was so happy, I was going to marry the man that I love and have a child with him. Error put his hand on my stomach and gently start rubbing it as he put a kiss on the top of my head.
-I can't wait for the baby to come into our lives.-He said.
-Me too. I'm so excited to form a family with you Error.-I said with a big smile
-I love you Inky~
-I love you too Glitchy

~*~*~*~

HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE!!!!
I hope you enjoy this chapter and I know....
IT WAS SO CUTE!!!!
I almost die writing this.
Well thanks for reading and I want to
Dedicated this chapter to AndyGaby2004 because she loves this kind of stuffs
Thanks for all of your support and see you next time
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️