Tom x Human! Susan (highschool au)

Tom closed his 'eyes' sighing and leaning back against his headboard. Everything had gone terrible, he'd been rejected before he could even finish asking him out. He stopped him right when he'd said "so I was wondering if-" and walked away. The blue boy still loved him, and his heart still started to beat faster as he thought of him. It was  painfully empty, knowing that his love was one-sided. The boy named Susan, the greatest man of all time, didn't care for him. Tom buried his head in his hands. His phone dinged in his pocket, and Tom reflexively reached for it. An unknown number had texted him.

<Unkown:: 881-223-6667> Hey, my d00d  Hellucard gave me your number

<Me::> Oh. Yeah I know him. But I don't know you, explain yourself mystery man.

Tom had sunk into his phone, a world away from the horrors of high school.

<Unkown::> The mystery man is Susan m8

Tom stared at his phone, his face red. He pursed his lips and thought of something to say. He couldn't think of anything.

<Unkown is typing>

The blue boy nearly chucked his phone across the room, his 'eyes' widening.

<Unkown::> Also, sorry abt 2day. Didn't want the guys 2 think I was g*y or somethin- they already suspect me ;)

He found himself typing out an answer.

<Me::> Oh, lol I thought you hated me.

<Unkown::> Never! D00d your cool. Just haven't had time 2 hang out wit you

<Me::> We should go to the cinema or something. Hang out.

<Unkown::> hell ya m8. I would totally go out wit u 2 the cinema

Tom felt a small smile on his face. Nice. Good. Awesome. Radical.