MattEdd

Requested!

Matt felt hungry. He didn't know why, he had been trying to eat all day. When he did try to eat, he immediately threw it up.

"Good thing Edd isn't home. He'd freak out."

Matt spoke softly to himself. The thought of Edd just made him hungrier for some reason. Walking back over to the fridge,  
he tried to eat again. Crisps, peanut butter, tomatoes! Matt hated tomatoes! He shoved a carrot in his mouth, chewing slowly. He suddenly felt sick again and ran to the bathroom. While he was throwing up, he heard the door open.

"I'm home!"

Edd called. Matt's hunger grew.
When Matt didn't respond, Edd looked for him. Upon seeing the still open and ransacked fridge, he started to worry. Fallowing the trail of half eaten food, vomit, and most surprisingly, blood, he walked into the bathroom.

"Matt? Are you alright?!"

Edd stepped closer. Matt snapped his head up from the slouching position he was sitting in on the floor.

"E-Edd!"

Matt's eyes were a shade of blood red. His canines were large and sharp, and his skin was a pale white.

"Matt! Oh my goodness what's wrong! Are you ok!"

Edd took a step closer.

"D-don't come a-an-any closer."

"Why?"

"D-don't E-Edd."

Edd squinted his eyes. He reached a hand out to touch Matt's face. Matt's hand shot up and grabbed his wrist. His grip was ice cold and strong as all hell.

"Mary mother of god!"

"I said... not to come any closer."

"Matt! Are you ok?"

Matt stood up slowly, smiling and chuckling like a maniac.
He now towered over the small Edd.

"Matt? Matt! Come on buddy!"

"Edd. You poor soul. Goodnight."

"Wha-"

Matt sunk his teeth into Edd's soft neck. He drank the thick blood quickly, enjoying the feeling of it sliding down his throat. Edd let out a blood curdling scream, probably waking up the neighbors.
Matt drunk his fill. When he was done, his teeth retracted into his mouth and his eyes returned to normal. He looked up at the now half dead Edd, who had tears in his eyes.

"Oh- o-h my god."

Matt said quietly. He sat Edd down softly. He searches the bathroom for an ace-bandage and wrapped it around Edd's neck.

"Oh-oh dear. Oh Edd, I'm so-so sorry I-"

"Matt- I love you."

"What?"

"I-I love you."

"I-I love you t-too but, but what does this have to do with anything?"

Edd just giggled softly. He reached up and caressed Matt's face.

"Goodbye, Matt."

"No-Nonononono!"

Edd closed his eyes and his hand fell from Matt's face.
Matt's tears dripped onto Edd's face. Sirens wailed in the distance.

At least he wasn't hungry anymore.

CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!

MWAHAHAHA