EddxMatt

Edd tapped the end of his pencil on to the sketch pad. He had been trying to draw something for a while now but nothing popped into his head. (I feel ya m9) He thought about random things around the house he could draw; then it hit him- He should draw Matt! He but the end of his tongue and started his work.

A time skip brought to you by "I've never done  a time skip in this book what level have a stooped too?"

Edd sighed and looked at the drawing before him. Matt stood, holding Ringo, in his hoodie and cat thigh-high socks. Edd just stared at it. It was pleasant to the eye sure, but, why was it? He was sure a normal guy would like such feminization on a man; but somehow, Edd adored it. Taking the tip of the pencil into his mouth (oh god let me try again) he but the end of his pencil. (Better good job wattys 2017 ppl ho yea) he drew more and more. One of them he even inked and colored! Then he realized how creepy this would be if it was Matt drawing him and Edd found it! He frantically picked up the papers and shoved them in his art portfolio, no one ever looked in there. He stood up from his chair and turned around.

He was face to face with Matt-who was blushing slightly.

"Uhhhhh Edd..."

"Woah you were quiet I didn't know you were there! Haha," Edd said, trying to keep his cool. Matt just looked at him quizzicality.

"I've been trying to get your attention for the last five minutes." He replied. He looked down at Edds art portfolio.

Edd broke down, "Please don't hate me I was just doodling and I fell into a spiral and your so cute in thigh-highs but you know I like to draw you guys and I'm totally gay for you-" Edd realized what he was spewing and he loosed all color and looked down. Matt pulled up his chin. They were surprisingly close.

"I'll buy some thigh-highs next time I'm at the store. Now as for that gay part yes I might agree I quite feel an attraction to you too." Matt smiled. "Now, in going to kiss you; are you ok with that?" Edd was as red as his cola cans. He simply nodded his head and got a small kiss from Matt.