Kady

The voices. The voices are back. I opened my eyes. I needed to tell them the truth. I needed them to know I didn't do it. It was her. I should have listened to her. I should have listened to the voice inside of me. I should have went with my gut. I should have never let him take me there. I should have never let my dad do that. He mistreated me. I was only a little girl. He touched me. He kissed me. He kissed me on my lips. He hit me. He yelled at me. I wanted to go to my room and play with my toys, and I didn't want to go to his room, so that he could play with me as one of his toys. It's too late. They can't hear me now.
I'm trapped in this hole. It's too dark and too deep to get out of. I'm locked inside. They blamed it on me. Now I'm trapped inside alive. They won't hear me scream. I thought that they loved me. They think I'm a monster. I didn't lie, I would never lie. I always told the truth. He hurt me. He touched me. He did stuff to me. I still love you daddy. I still love you even though you hurt me. Even though you used me. Even though you raped me. I was your puppet. I was supposed to be your little girl. You made me a woman at only twelve. You touched me at only four. You were hoping for a girl.
Mommy didn't give you enough. I miss mom. She didn't believe me either. At least I was her little girl.