Lisa

"Here we are," Piper pulled up on the other side of the street.
    "It looks like her mom's home."
    "Shut up Molly," I said.
    "We can see her mom is home," Ace said.
    "How are you supposed to get Kady if her mom is inside?"
    "Molly I said shut up!" I slapped her.
    "Oh poop. How must we ever get Kady's mom out of the house. Why, she is only a person who falls for about everything."
    "Piper, you shut up too."
    "Lisa isn't a good mood right now Pip, she's trying to think."
    "Ace, hand me her phone."
    "Alrighty," he reached into her pocket and handed me her phone.
    I went to her contacts and clicked on Marian's contact.
    "If you don't want to get hurt real bad in the back of this car you better put on your best acting voice on."
    "What do you mean?"
    "We will all end your life right now if you don't pretend you need to see Marian right away."
    "I can't believe I'm going to do this for you after you kidnapped me."
    I pressed call, and put it on speaker.
    "Hello?" Marian said.
    "Ms. Watson! Hi! I need to see you as soon as possible. It's about Kady, I think she's planning to run away, and I'm just so worried about her, and I don't want her to end up getting hurt."
    "Okay Molly, let me bring Kady with me."
    "No! I mean that's not a good idea. You shouldn't put all that pressure on her at the moment. Just meet me at Avenue Cafe."
    "Oh alright. I'm leaving right now. See you soon Molly. I'm so glad you're telling me this."
    She walked out of the house.
    "You are her mom, you deserve to know. Goodbye," I hung up the phone.
    "Molly, you're such a good person."
    "Which is why I don't get why you took me!"
    "I've already told you why. Now stay in here. Oh wait, it's not like you could get out anyways," I threw her phone back to her.
    "Catch! Haha, I forgot you can't use your hands. We'll be right back darling."