Part II: Lisa

It was a summer night. It was lightly raining. There was sweet scent in the air. It smelt as if flowers were floating through the breeze. Usually people would be out tonight, but there was an anonymous murderer hunting the streets at night. Getting ready to kill the first victim that they see. I had to finish some things tonight. The whole town will soon unite again, but not everybody will be there.
Ace and Piper were waiting in the car for me. We were marking names off the list as we went. We had a few more people left on the list, but their names will disappear tonight.
"You won't get away with this."
"Molly.. I already have gotten away with it. Look at you. So fragile, so weak all tied up in my backseat. You deserve this. You have been rude to me ever since you first moved here. You don't belong in this town anyways. You never have, and you never will. Nobody will miss you. If your parents knew they would be sending me thank you cards, because I finally got their accident out of their life."
"You little b-!"
"Shut up you piece of crap!" Ace shoved his fist in her mouth.
"I'm so glad we're getting all of the faults out of our lives. Everyone will be so much happier," Piper said.
"Oh poor Molly. She's just mad, because she knows what I said is true. Isn't it Molls? Oh wait nevermind, you can't answer that with a fist shoved down your throat," I started to laugh.
Molly sunk down in the seat. Ace took his fist out of her mouth.
"Don't worry Molls, we'll have some more fun later," Ace winked at Molly.
"You know you could just have some more fun with me later," I winked at him.
"Gag me with a knife. You two please get a room," Piper said.
"Piper you can get into the fun too if you want,"Ace grinned at her.
I nudged Ace in the stomach.
"Awe baby you know I'm just kidding. I only wanna have fun with you."
"Good, because that's all you're getting unless you wanna end up on this list yourself."
"No thank you. I feel bad for the people on this list. Just kidding, they deserve what's coming to them."
Piper rolled her eyes.
"Where to next Lis?"
"It looks like the next one on our list is Kady."