Kady's Mom

I pulled up to the police station and ran inside.
"Have you guys found her!? Have you guys heard from her!?"
"Calm down ma'am, please," said Officer Macks.
"I'm so sorry sir, but my daughter is missing. I brought pictures of her, can I go ahead and hang them up? I need to find her as soon as possible, I have to make sure that she's okay."
"Ma'am, I'm sorry, but it hasn't been twenty-four hours yet. We can't file her as missing until it has been."
"Bull crap! If this was your child you would be acting the same way! She was considering running away, and I don't know why! I haven't done anything to her!"
The officer just stared at me with blank eyes. He didn't know what to say, and if he did he was holding it all back. After a few minutes of staring back and fourth, the door buzzed and a breeze of wind blew inside of the station.
"I know where she is," Lisa walked up to the desk. It looked like she had trampled through a forest and didn't have time to stop to shower. Tears began to fill her eyes.
"Where is she!? Please tell me Lisa! Tell me where she is!"
"Sh-she tried to kill me! She has been chasing after me all over town. She took Molly with her! Luckily I was there early enough to set Aleisha free, b-but I wasn't there in time for Piper and Ace," tears began rolling out of her eyes and down her cheeks.
"What do you mean you weren't there early enough?" The officer began to seem interested in the conversation going on.
"Sh-she killed them! Shot them both in the head! I don't know what's wrong with her! I'm so sorry Ms. Watson!" Lisa began crying so hard she started to hyperventilate. All I could do was hug her, but Kady would never hurt a fly.
"Where was the last place you saw her?" Officer Macks asked.
"At some old abandoned house on seventh street. She began chasing me after I ran out. She tried to shoot me!"
"Okay, code 187, code 187."
Officer Mack's got up out of his chair.
"You're gonna have to go with us," he said to Lisa.
"Yes, of course," she continued to cry.
After tons of police cars started to drive away, officer Macks and Lisa left the building.