Kady

I woke up in a room. A hospital room to be exact. There were beeping machines, voices from a tv, and the smell of death. The IV in my arm hurt horribly. Everything was just a blurry vision. It took time for my eyes to adjust to the bright white room. A girl with long black hair sat across from me in a chair. She was playing on her phone. When she saw me wake up she immediately sat her phone down and got up.
"Hello, how are you feeling?"
"Um, a little confused," my voice sounded weaker than I thought it would.
"Oh right, sorry it's so mean of me to not introduce myself."
"It's okay."
"I'm agent Green, Jessalyn Green. You can just call me Jess. I heard about what had happened on the news and thought that I should interview you myself. The news isn't always right. I came here to ask you a few questions about what happened a couple of nights ago. Is that okay with you?"
"Uh, yeah I guess," I sat up my bed and got a drink of water. Tap. Of course.
"What all happened that night when the police came and got you?"
"I don't remember," the police got me?
"Oh right, of course. What happened the night you and your friend were in the old house," Jessalyn adjusts her glasses and gets ready to write things down on her clipboard.
"Um, well. We were being chased, because they wanted to kill us. I had to shoot two of them, and then one came back to life and I forgot the rest," she looks at me weirdly.
"Mhm, okay. Well, I guess that's all I needed, but what were the names of all these people?"
"Um, I was with my friend Molly, and we needed to save Aleisha and Lisa, Piper, and Ace tried to kill us. I shot Ace and Piper," I feel like I'm being compelled to tell her all of this information. My head begins to ache. I can feel the pounding starting.
"Okay thank you Kady," Jessalyn left.
I put the bed down a little ways to get into a comfortable laying position. Just then my mom burst through the door.