Jessalyn

Kady seems like such a sweet girl, I can't see her ever actually hurting someone. Now I get to learn more about her and everything that goes on inside of her mind. I'm gonna have her take me to that house, so that I can investigate. Well, that's my plan at least, but my plan never goes wrong. Ever.
  I walked down the hallways  after hours to check and see that all the patients doors were closed, and to make sure all of their lights were off. After I checked everything I went down the hallway Kady was down. When I arrived to her door I pulled out the key and unlocked it. I closed the door quietly as I walked inside. Kady was asleep. It was hard to see anything, but she seemed peaceful. My foot hit the bottom of the bed and she sat up quickly.

  "Who's there?"

"It's me Jessalyn."

  "Jessalyn?"

  "From the hospital."

   "What are you doing here? How'd you even get in here?"

  "I work here, well only for the day."

  "You should leave."

  "Do you wanna get out of here?"

  "Yes, but I can't."

  "I can get you out."

   "What time is it?"

  "Two in the morning, something like that."

  "You should leave."

  "Kady, I'm here to help you."

  "I barely even know you."

  "You don't have to know me, you just have to trust me. Do you trust me?"

  "Not really."

  "Let's go."

  "What about security?"

  "There isn't any."

  And just like that we were on our way out of the building. Kady followed behind me as I lead her to my car.