Kady

It all seemed to happen so fast even though we took our time escaping the institute. My gut told me not to go, but I wanted to get out of that wretched place.
  Jessalyn lead me to her car. After I got in and shut the door I noticed my hair got caught. I reopened the door and shut it again.

  "So, who are you anyways?" I asked Jessalyn.

  "Jessalyn."

  "I know that, but who are you?"

  "Oh, I'm Jessalyn Green, that is my actual name, and I'm a junior in high school. I love investigating stuff and your news story was interesting, so I chose to investigate you."

  "How long have you been investigating people?"

  "For about two years."

  "How do you not get caught?"

  "I'm very good at acting."

  "Whatever," I rolled my eyes, crossed my arms, and looks away from her.

  "I want you to take me to that house."

  "What house?"

  "The one where you "murdered" people."

  "I never murdered anyone for the fun of it, they were trying to kill my friend!"

  "Oh."

  "I don't want to go back to that house anyways, it's full of dead bodies and Lisa might be there."

  "Isn't that the girl who you supposedly tried to strangle in the hospital?"

  "Yes."

  "Did you actually do it?"

  "I tried to, I hate her so much. She deserves to die, she has killed so many innocent people."

  "Take me to the house."

  "I'm not going back to that house."

  "Fine, then get out."

  "What?"

  "I said get out."

  "But, are you serious?"

  "Get out of my car or take me to that house."

  "Fine, I'll just take you to the house, but I'm not going inside."

  "You don't have to, but I'm going to."

  Jessalyn put the car in drive and we headed back to the hell Lisa created with Piper and Ace.