Aleisha

I was sitting on the bridge over the creek when I saw Kady and Molly walk into the park. Their clothes were ripped, Molly's hair was ratted into knots, they had dirt and old blood all over them, it looked like an episode of Naked and Afraid, except they weren't naked just afraid.

  "I was wondering when you two would get here," I said. I got up and started walking towards them.

  "We had to walk," Molly said.

  "The house isn't that close to here," Kady commented.

  "Guys, I'm just kidding. Can't you two take a joke?" Their faces looked distraught and they smelt horrible.

  "Y'all two smell like you need a bath."

  "There isn't really time for a bath or time to care about what we smell and, or look like," Kady said.

  "If there was, I would have took a nice hot shower hours ago. I ruined my favorite kimono," Molly frowned.

  "So, what's that plan?" Kady asked.

  "What plan?" I responded to her. I don't remember anything about a plan.

  "The plan that Jess said you had," Molly said. "The note said to meet you here and listen to your plan. Well, something like that," Molly continued.

  "Oh yeah. Um.. There's a slight problem."

  "What?" Kady and Molly said in sync.

  "I don't have a plan, thought you guys might have one," I said to them. Hope just escaped their body, and I swear everything around them slumped as if it were upset as well.

  "Wait a minute," Kady said.

  "What?" I asked.

  "Were you in the house later that night when Molly and I came back?"

  "I was trying to hide somewhere for awhile," we seriously don't have time for this. We are all being hunted down.

  "You killed Ace!?" Molly yelled with shock and surprise.

  "Sh! I did, but only because he was trying to kill Kady. We aren't the bad guys, we don't need to be the ones who go to jail," I said.

  "We know that. No matter how guilty I feel, I know I'm not the bad guy here and neither are you Aleisha," Kady said to me.

  "So, that makes me the bad guy?" Molly asked. She sure can be an airhead sometimes.

  "No, that makes you the person who didn't do anything," I told her.

  "Gosh, that sounds even worse than being the bad guy. The person who did nothing but watch," Molly said.

  "It's not supposed to," I told her.

  "Guys, we need to focus. We need a plan," Kady said. She was right, we do need a plan, but I don't have one.

  "We better make it fast," Molly said.