Kady

The cops were here. I could hear their sirens, and I saw their lights. I could see more dead bodies. It was the man and the two kids. All the dead bodies had no eyes. They had a bruise across their neck. Some had burns on their arms, and others had stab slashes. I was devastated. The cops came into the room and saw me. They carried me out and took me to the police station.
"Aren't you the same girl that was at the house a few days ago?"
"Yes. My friend Jessalyn got me out of the hospital, and made me go in the house with her."
"You are still in a massive amount of trouble. You weren't supposed to leave the hospital, but you still did. You entered a condemned house more than once."
"I didn't want to go in there. I never wanted to go in there. The lady and her daughter forced me to go inside, and then they locked me in."
"What lady and daughter?"
"I don't know. They live there. They are dead."
"Wow, you are a lot crazier than we thought."
"I swear I'm not crazy! My friend Lisa heard them too! She did! I swear! I promise!"
"You are crazy, actually no. You are a psychopath putting people's lives at risk."
"How!? I didn't do anything to anyone!"
"You killed over six citizens of this town! You are blaming on people that aren't even alive!"
"I didn't kill anyone!"
"You were holding a bloody knife! You were also holding a rope! You were drenched in blood! You are a psychotic murder! You need to be locked up!"
"But I didn't do anything!"
"You can tell yourself that as much as you want. We have the evidence that shows us you did do that."
They handcuffed me. I didn't even do anything. Then there I was. Locked up in prison.