Part III: Jessalyn

We pulled up a block away from the house. I got out of the car and walked up to the front door. Kady just sat in the car and stared at me.

  "Oh, come on Kady!"

  "I'm not going in there!" she yelled back.

  I opened the door and walked inside, after a few seconds I heard the car door close and Kady appeared inside of the house.

  "Hurry up, this isn't exactly a house you'd want to be caught at," Kady said.

  "I just want to investigate, it won't be that long," I pulled out my clipboard and a pen. I walked to the back of the house and into the room. There wasn't any bodies in the room, but there were blood stains and police tape. I ignored the police tape, and got closer to the stains. I began writing down everything I saw.

  "Jessalyn, we should really go now," I heard Kady's voice yell to me. Everything was black, I couldn't see anything, and I couldn't move. I don't remember what happened. All I can hear is Kady's voice yell at me telling me to come back.

  "Jessalyn, this isn't funny!" I wanted to respond, but I couldn't find my voice, I didn't have a voice.

  "You can come out now," all of a sudden I heard her footsteps, and I could feel her body warmth walking towards me. Everything was cold. I could feel, I could hear, I just couldn't see. What happened to me?