Kady

I ran to the other end of the house. I was hoping that she didn't hear me. I stood in the corner breathing heavily. I could hear a small voice in my head telling me to leave, telling me to go to the police station and tell them what happened. I couldn't do that. I just shot two people, and Molly witnessed it all. What if she tells the police. I couldn't risk it, but of course I wasn't going to do anything to her. I mean I was just saving our lives.
    I stood in the corner a while longer to stop my heavy breathing. This house is so cold. I started to tiptoe across the house. I couldn't hear anyone. Just then I heard footsteps behind me. I aimed the gun, and placed my finger on the trigger.
    "Kady, it's just me," Molly whispered. Thank goodness it was her.
    "Molly, you need to leave. I can take it from here," I told her.
    "No, I'm going to help you. That's what friends are for."
    "Fine, but if you fall behind I'm leaving you."
    "I'm fine with that, I would catch up anyways."
    We started to walk across the house. It was hard to see anything in here, because it was so dark. I didn't want to use my phone light, because that would just give us away. We walked around a little longer, but it was no use Lisa was already gone out of the house.
    "Let's just go, it's no use looking for her anyways, she's probably far ahead of us already," I said to Molly.
    "She can't be that far ahead. This house isn't very big, and we probably just didn't hear her leave."
    "We didn't hear the car start, she must be on foot."
    "Let's go," Molly said.
    We left the house. We left Piper and Ace's body in there. It's not like we had the time or vehicle to take them somewhere.
    We walked the streets looking for clues, but we couldn't rely on any footprints, because we didn't know what type of shoes she was wearing. We decided to break at the park, and go wash the blood off of our shoes in the creek. The creek. That's it.