32 PRIM

I watched the grey smoke puff out of my mouth. I sighed back as I forgot all my sorrows. It was relaxing. Horrible, but it was relaxing. Everything was finally starting to make sense. For years I had always been that good girl with the two blonde braids. My sister was the only thing keeping me on the rails.

She's gone. No one to tell me how to live anymore.  I could feel the smoke suffocating my lungs. It felt good.  Rory kissed my neck leaving little hickeys , marking his place on me.

"It's good. We should do this more often." I breathe gently as he nuzzles into his neck.

"Definitely primmy."

When I finished smoking the cigarette I put it out and threw it into the ash tray. My room was filled with the smell of Tobacco.

"If only Katnis could see me now . Hah, stupid virgin." I spit and cackle at the thought of her stupid face looking at me in horror.

"Don't worry about her. You know she's a stupid bitch anyways ." Rory whispers into my ear.

"You have me now, You don't need her."

"I suppose." My eyes lower. "We have to be quick. Mum might come home early, and if she catches us we're fucked.
He lit another cigarette and placed it in between his lips. I could feel my lungs slowly starting to deflate on me. Love that.