~4~

~Fells pov~

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Trigger warnings~
~slight amount of sexual content
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I put my arm around blue and pulled him closer. Was he comfortable with this? Is he tired again?  Hmm oh well. I saw his head kinda tilt down as if he wanted to lie down on my...my chest. "y-you can lie down if you want" I said. Blue nodded and put his head on my chest. Hm maybe I should of worn a shirt. Ugh I really wanted to kiss him but I know he doesn't want to. We are still friends. I wonder when we will begin to date. Anyways I saw him close his eyes and yawn again. Was he falling asleep on My chest?! I blushed insanely. "umm blue?" I whispered quitely he gave no response and began cuddling with me again. I blushed even more somehow. I can't have him fall on my lap again cuz if he does i'll...i'll crap! I'll get a god damn b-boner. Blues head shifted down. He was falling to my lap. Crap crap crap crap!! I cought him and I began to hold him bridal style. Looking at his closed eyes and sleeping face...It just....Fuck I want to kiss him so bad. I carried him to my room again and gently put Him on my bed. I obviously tucked him in and well...I didn't want to leave...I love seeing him sleep. He's just so hard not to look at. He's just so cute, adorable, hot, irresistible, a-and I just want to make out with him a-and fuck- fell no! But that's when I felt it....Crap no no no no no. I thought too deep this time. Now I fucked myself over and well let's just say I have a little problem. In my pants. Heh how do I get a b-boner to disappear...? God fucking dammit. I left the bed room and sat on the couch. Wow it was so hot and i-i just wanted to 'do' him so bad. Wait was I in heat? No no no! I haven't been in heat in such a long time. What do I do? I couldn't keep my mind off of him. I hugged a pillow really tightly. Fuck! I lied down on the couch and put my right leg over the pillow. Fuck was it hot! I needed a way to calm down but not by 'doing it' myself. I decided to close my eyes and try to take a nap. It worked surprisingly I woke up a few minutes later. About 50. I kept my eyes closed and sighed. Why did feel like that? Ugh. I opened my eyes and it was pretty quiet. "HEY FELL!!!" I jumped and fell off the couch."JEEZ BLUE WHAT THE HELL". I sounded kinda mean and i felt a little bad. "haha I saw you slightly panting and hugging a pillow. I decided to wait till you woke up and scare you" blue begins laughing. Wait I was panting? Shit what was my dream?! "Ugh. Well now it's going to be your turn~" blue Froze slightly. Did I make him uncomfortable again? "Heh what's the matter~". Blue didn't say anything and just blushed. What a cutie. There was a slight moment of silence but then he said something "why was in your bed again?". Heh, cuz I carried you there~ "that's because you fell asleep again do I decided you needed a better place to sleep" ok cmon that wasn't what I said. "oh ok." Blue walked towards the window and looked out.