~32~

~Fells pov~

I flinched when I hit the wall roughly. "s-shit..." I look up at Blue and he's frozen.

"F-Fell...I-I....I didn't-" I scoffed.

"S-Sure you didn't mean to h-hurt me..." I cough a bit and I get up slowly.

"N-No Fell...I-I actually-"

"SHUT UP!!" I yelled. All I did was try to help and next thing I knew I'm thrown at a wall because of magic. "I did absolutely nothing to deserve this!! What the fuck is your problem!! All I did was try to help and this is the thanks I get?!" Blue was stunned. He looks down and tears up slightly. Yes, I felt a little guilty but...I almost could've died for his safety.

"I-I'm sorry...." He says quietly with his voice cracking.

"Sure you are..." I walk past him, at least doing my best to walk. I sit on the couch. If anything, I will not sleep with that inconsiderate thing he calls a boyfriend...I'm not sure what to do at this point...I closed my eyes despite the pain I felt from the wall to my back and fell asleep.

I opened my eyes slowly and I feel a jolt of pain going up my spine. Shit...that's right...Blue can use magic now. I groan slightly and I try to get up but I hear foot stops walking to me.

"F-Fell are you okay?" I groan a bit more. He's the last person I want to see.

"Y-yeah, just leave me-" He goes to help me up but I just hit his arm away "Don't..." I say sternly.

"Fell you know I didn't mean to hurt you..."

"Blue, I tried to help you and I got thrown at a wall. Of course, you meant to hurt me if you did that"

"No Fell I'm sor-"

"Don't even say that you liar!" I growl angrily. I don't care if I make myself worse. I get up and I look through Blue's stuff

"Fell...what are you-"

"Where are your house keys..."

"Fell...c'mon I-..."

"I said where the fuck are your house keys!!" I raise my voice a bit. I can tell Blue is a bit scared

"...the left pocket...." I find them and I grab them. I walk over, grab his hand and shove his keys in his hand

"Goodbye. We're done"

"W-what..."

"....I fucking said we, as in you and I, are done!"