~17~

~Blue's pov~

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I'm in my room?! I sat up quickly and looked around and noticed there was a note on my desk. I went over and grabbed the note to read it.

"Hey Blue! I'm gonna go to work a little late. I skipped it because I wanted to stay with you. You kind of passed out though so I brought you apartment. I'll be back at your apartment in an hour or so. From your love Fell~ 4:44 "

It's 6:44. It's been two hours!! Where did he go?! Oh my god!! I quickly stood up and went to put on my shoes. I had to go out and look for him. I opened the door and I instantly felt tears filling my eyes. Fell was on the floor with blood splattered all over him. Was he dead?! Was he passed out?! Oh my god, he's still bleeding! I carried him to the couch and I didn't care if there blood everywhere. I loved him so so much and he's going to die!!! I grabbed the first aid kit and took off his shirt and pants. There's cuts and scrapes everywhere. I got a cloth and tried to clean up the blood but he wouldn't stop bleeding. I kept on cleaning and finally the bleeding stopped.

I put bandages on all his cuts and scrapes. My poor baby was hurt badly! I patched him up but he still looked pretty bad. This was all my fault...If I was only awake when he came back I could have helped him. I held him closely as his body was super weak. I began to let tears fall out of my eyes. H-hes gonna die because I'm so stupid. If only I was awake!! If...if I didn't fall asleep! "I'm sorry Fell!! I'm so sorry! Wake up! Please wake up! Please honey please...don't go..." I kept saying these things out loud. I hope he wakes up. He needs to live...I love him and he loves me. I wanna get married and and have a life together...just...please...don't go....