~11~

~blue's pov~

I woke up and felt terrible. In front of me was my phone and a sticky note. I read the sticky note and I dropped my phone on the bed. Great...just great, I broke my phone. I've never broke my phone before, how could I manage to do that now! I wanted to just cry but I couldn't. An hour passed and I still haven't left the bed. I heard the door close. I'm guessing Fells home. He came into the bedroom "hey blue"

"hi" I gave him such a blunt answer. Why would I do such a thing?!

"I got you a new phone. Here" he tossed the phone to me and I took it. Fell left the room almost immediately. I felt tears build up and my eyes go slightly warm. I left my new phone on his bed and left his room.

"f-fell..." He looked at me with a plain expression that it made my heart ache.

"What" I felt a little scared, I've never heard him so serious in my life.

"I-...do y-you hate me?". He walked close to me. I closed my eyes out of fear thinking he would hit me or something but...he hugged me.

"I would never hate you. Why are you scared?"

I teared up to the point that I began crying. "...fell I'm s-so so sorry. I-I'm so s-sorry." I hug fell back really really tightly. He picked me up bridal style as he kissed me, gently, on the forehead. I kept crying as I nuzzled my face in his chest.

"shh babe, Let it out"

I hugged him tightly. "...fell I'm s-so sorry..." He nuzzled my head with his.

"shh..."

I slowly began calming down. I looked up at him and he kissed me again on the forehead. I stopped crying and looked up in his eyes, which were concerned for me.

"I love you so much"I said as I nuzzled my face in his chest.

"I love you too blue, I will always love you."

I closed my eyes. Yeah, I still felt terrible but he made me feel better, a lot better. I love him...I love him a lot and I always will not matter what happens to us. I kept my eyes closed and slowly began falling asleep, I didn't mean to but I did. A few hours passed and I woke up. I was still in fells arms. I looked up and saw that he was sleeping as well. I looked around and we were on the couch again. He hugged me closer and I hugged him back. I decided to kiss him on the cheek so I did. He smiled

"b-blue.....I l-love you..."

Wait was he awake?!  "Fell are you awake?". He didn't answer. Did he just..talk as he was asleep. I kissed him again.

"h-heh..." He says as he pulls me closer and nuzzles me.

So wait is he asleep but aware of his surroundings?  This is so cool. I nuzzled my face in his chest and he weekly nuzzles my head. I look up at him and see him smiling. I smiled back and hugged him. "I love you fell". He hugs me back and doesn't say anything. I nuzzle my face back in his chest.

"...nghh...o-oh hey blue" I look up at him and he's rubbing his eyes with one hand. I hugged him tightly.

"I love you". He blinked a couple of times then hugged me back.

"I do too blue, I love you too" I lean in and kiss his cheek. I look away shyly and blush. He smiles and kisses my cheek back.

"uhh blue, did you set up your new phone?" Oh crap I forgot I broke my phone and fell got me one.

"no. Why?". He begins carrying to his room bridal style. I begin blushing a lot...no more like insanely!!

"w-woah wh-what are you doing?"