~29~

~Blues pov~

I lay in bed, feeling like I'm taking advantage of fell. I wish I was more careful and none of this would've happened!! I'm sure fell liked to be alone at his house sometimes... I sigh a bit and close my eyes to try and fall asleep...

Of course, i cant, what did I expect. I just looked out his window from his bed to see the glistening lights of the cars and streetlights. It reminds me when I looked out the window when I first met fell...in my own apartment... I still feel a little bad for just intruding into his house... I mean, really he let me stay here but I still feel like I should do something about it, you know. At that moment I quickly shut my eyes when I feel some movement coming from the other side of the bed. It was fell.

He puts his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I blush a lot and try not to say anything. He moves closer and snuggles with me. I smile a tiny bit. I like it whenever he's not irritated or anything, its just...comforting... I feel a lot more tired all of a sudden and I slowly fall asleep.

I hear my alarm on my phone go off and I groan a bit. I try to hit the snooze button on it but I'm not really sure which button I touched. After a while, I decided to open my eyes. It's somewhat bright from the light coming through the window. I sit up and look at my phone...CRAP!!! That wasn't the snooze button I touched!! I quickly hop out of bed and grab my clothes I left for today. I quickly open the door and I go to the kitchen but I  see a plate with warm food and a note.

"I have to go but I made something for you. I hope you enjoy it, baby"

I smiled and ate the food then immediately went to work