~26~

~Fells pov~

I slowly my eyes and looked around. My eyelids felt heavy and I wanted to go back to sleep but I knew I had work. I sat up and rubbed my head a bit getting ready to wake up as I looked at the time. I froze. I felt chills go down my spine as I began to feel overwhelmed. It was 8:49 am...an hour and a half late for work. I quickly grabbed my phone and called up my boss. A few seconds passed and it led to a voicemail so I decided to leave one.

"H-hey Jeniffer, I'm going to report late because I didn't set my alarm clock and I didn't wake up in time. I'm so so sorry for the inconvenience. I'll be there soon."

I opened the door and locked the inside so no one would steal from Blue's home. I booked it to my apartment and grabbed a jacket and my bag. It's all right if I wear the same clothes from last night. I mean they weren't pajamas anyway. I locked my door and ran towards work. It was drizzling a bit but it is not liked it mattered. I kept running. I still had random encounters of pain every now and then because I almost died but I kept on running anyway. The harder I pushed myself the more I would begin to wince in pain. I kept running and I looked to the left. Blue was there staring at a tall skeleton with a hoodie. I slowed down to notice that they were talking. I thought for a second to decide what was more important...seeing whats up with Blue and this other dude or getting to work and not getting fired...

I looked at Blue again and I saw that he was furious and a little bit hostile. I snapped and began to walk towards them. I could begin to hear their conversation.

"What do you mean 'you were worried about me...' all you ever did was hurt me! You always put me last and decided that everything else was magically important!" Blue scoffed as he seemed irritated.

"Listen Blue, that was in the past. We still had our good moments. You just never kept me updated so I didn't know if you were in trouble." The skeleton tried to reason

"No! I am not a child anymore! I no longer need your supervision anymore! God Cheeto! Just leave me alone I'm fine so let me go to work!" Blue begins to storm off when Cheeto grabs his arm which seemed rough.

"I'm not letting you go this time..." Cheeto smiled slightly. That enraged me and I went over and pushed him away from Blue.

"You don't grab MY boyfriend like that dude!" I was really upset with what I saw I couldn't let him hurt Blue. Blue looked back at me shocked.

"F-Fell you should be home resting...why are you here?" He said a little worried.

"Well, I'm here to protect you now so go and get away from here ok?! I'll be fine" Blue nodded and began to run off to work. I huffed "So what are YOU doing here?" I questioned

"Listen here 'Fell'" He says mockingly "I wanted to protect my little brother here but now you showed up" I growled slightly. I really didn't like this guy one bit.

"Well first off, Blue is doing just fine so you can go now. Secondly, you don't grab your own brother like that." Cheeto scoffed.

"Yeah, no. I'm not going until I get my answers from Blue and listen here punk" He grabs my hood and brings me off the floor. "Don't you dare hurt my little bro or else you'll be hurt the same way" He says menacingly. I smiled as he lowers me down back to my feet ."Whats with that smile?"

I pushed him down so he falls. I push my foot on his chest and I begin to press down harshly.

"YOU are the one hurting Blue so follow your own advice and don't you dare hurt him. He's MY boyfriend and soon he'll be MY husband so back off of him and leave him ALONE!" I push harder then I take a few steps back.

"Heh...you'll regret saying that Fell. You will" He smirks and walks off to the opposite direction of Blues work. I huff and begin running back to work. I finally get to work and as I walk in I see Jennifer. I instantly feel frightened as I slowly walk towards her.

"I-I'm so sorry I'm late boss." I said in slight shame. She turns around and looks at me.

"You aren't supposed to be here Fell! Your 'girlfriend' called in saying you'd be away today" I nod politely

"...I-it's boyfriend and I-I'm sorry for reporting in!" I sigh slightly wishing Blue left a note.

"Yeah, whatever. Just get to work and next time don't report in sick if you'll be here anyway because you'll be fired next time" I nod and go off to my work station. I sigh as I begin to work on my drafting design.

...I hope Blue is ok...