~27~

~Blue's pov~

As time went by I worried more and more. Why was my brother here in the first place? I don't even want anything to do with him anymore, I thought I made that obvious enough. About 2 hours later, I got out of work and began walking home. I get a phone call and I check my phone and I notice that Fell is calling.

"Hello?"

"Hey Blue, are you walking home?"

"Yes I am, why are you wondering?"

"....Just get here quick"

He ends the call. I wonder what he's talking about. I took a deep breath in and sighed. I began walking quicker till I got to my apartment to my floor. I saw that the door was opened so I thought maybe Fell was waiting inside. I walked in and froze. Fell was waiting by the door.

"I see you're here..."

I looked around at what once was my apartment. I've been robbed! Plates were broken, everything has been either thrown around or broken down. I teared up slightly. I worked so hard for this!

"Blue..."

I began crying slightly and I walked in more into my apartment. Was I dreaming? I hope I was...I looked at Fell and saw that he had a sorrowed look in his eyes. He walked over and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so sorry I didn't get here sooner..."

"D-don't worry a-about it Fell..."

Fell kisses my cheek gently and hugged me tighter.

"It's not safe for you here right now...If whoever came in here was looking for you, they very well can"

I nod sadly and lean back from the hug

"L-let me look around a-and gather my stuff t-that isn't destroyed or broken"

Fell nods and lets me go. I walk around and there was some stuff missing and everything that would've been useful was just...broken now. I walk into my bedroom and my laptop is completely busted. I sigh and look down. I looked under my bed to see if my books were stolen but...they weren't. They were not even touched. I smiled slightly and grabbed my books. At least I still have them. I look into my wardrobe and my clothes aren't stolen either. I grabbed my clothing and left my room. Fell came over and took my clothes.

"I'll carry these and I'll call in for tomorrow to get your room investigated, all right"

I nod and we walk towards Fells apartment.

...I wonder is Cheeto did any of this...