~31~

~Blues pov~

I waited longer and longer for Fell to come back...But he never did for hours. I hope nothing happened to him. I called him at least four times! I sigh and got up to open the door to begin looking for him. As I go open the door, I felt something different. I couldn't tell what it meant. I open the doorknob and I see Fell just arriving. I sigh in relief.

"Fell, oh my god I was calling you!! Where..." he kept walking past me and went straight to bed with his bag still on. I guess I should just sleep and talk to him in the morning. I went and closed the front door. As I began walking to our room, I noticed blood on the floor. I quickly go to check on Fell. "Fell are you-..." My eyes widen a bit. I see him with his arm slightly extended while having a bone summoned and levitating.

"...I got my magic back, Babe" He says, looking at me happily. "Maybe you can have magic like me"

"Fell!! What if the cops catch you! You'll be in trouble. My boyfriend will be in trouble...and Cheeto might get me if I'm-..."

"He's gone..." He says in...a slightly happy tone

"...Fell what do you mean" I asked concerned. He moves his arm so it's more visible...There's dust on it...

"You killed him?! Fell why would you do that?!"

"He was only going to hurt you Blue! I saved your life!! He was going to kidnap you if he never was able to get a hold of you! He was talking to three other guys about it!" I felt angered. Why the fuck would he do that to me!

"Fell he was my own brother!! That was one of the stupidest moves you could've ever done!! You-... You don't understand that this hurts!! Even though he was a shitty brother I still loved him for whoever he was!!" I felt a little different as if something in me wanted to come out and it was something I felt before but not in a long time.

"Well, you know what Blue! You're such an ungrateful bitch right now I can't even believe you!" I lifted my arm and threw him across the room, making him collide harshly with the wall. I paused...

Did...I just use...magic...?

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating again for about a month. I really should stop procrastinating 😅 I know you guys enjoy the story and once I begin writing, I also enjoy it. So bear with me guys. I may not update consistently but I will try to at least once a month now.