~16~

~Fells pov~

I noticed Blue got quiet so I looked over at him and he was asleep. Twitching here and there but asleep. I skipped work for him but now that he's asleep I could report late and work for a bit. I left him on the couch, grabbed his phone, keys and shoes. Began to carry him bridal style. He was sound asleep. What a cutie...anyways I got to his apartment, opened his door, dropped the shoes on the floor and carried him to his room. I've never actually been in here. I put him on his bed. I forget his apartment is clean. I put his keys and phone on his desk but his laptop was on. He was a graphics designer, right? There was a folder that said "drawings and work". I opened it and there was a lot of files. Then I saw this file that said "love~".

I opened it and there was small doodles of heart and wait...was that my drafting notes? He drew them liked how I did, messy and lines everywhere. There was even doodles of...me... I had to check when he made these. The file was made when we first met...it was updated yesterday. He really loved me. I closed the file folder and turned off his laptop. I looked at blue then I saw something under his bed. I quickly and quietly grabbed a book. I think it was a sketch book. I opened it and saw really old drawings if when he drew as a kid. This was cute. I saw how different it looked as time went on.

The last drawing was a few years ago. I looked under his bed and there was another book. It was a note book. It had lines on it but it seemed like it helped him draw. His drawings were amazing. I kept flipping the pages and about a few days before he first met by bumping into each other he began writing. It was mainly about him and his work and how his brother wouldn't stop checking up on him. Then I got to the day we bumped into each other.

January, 11, 29X.

Great just great. I feel so stupid. As I was walking home from the park I began zoning out and I bumped into this guy. I couldn't get a good look at him but he was taller than me for sure. I don't know, he was kinda cute by his style. I wonder where he did for work. Hmm I don't know nor should I care. Not like I'm ever gonna see him anymore but man that would be amazing if we could see each other again or maybe even date...weird...I never felt this way about someone. Anyways I guess that's all that happened. I went to the park to see the sunset that's all.

H-he liked me?! He liked me when we first met?! I guess I did too...I flipped the pages. They all talked about me, He really did love me. How did I not see it? I got to where it skipped 2 days because he left his keys.

March, 12, 29X

Wow! I finally got my keys back. I missed you book. Anyways...i-i got a date. It's with Fell. I'm super happy. I can't believe he liked me back!! We were at the park. The one I bumped into and fell in love with instantly. I can't believe the park I was walking home from was the park we kissed at. Damn I love him so much. I hope we can get well...married...

H-he wants to marry me?! I began blushing insanely. I I closed the note book and sighed. I put the books back under the bed and stood up. I kissed Blue on the cheek and left to go to work. Yeah, sure I'm late by like an hour but who cares. It was the same as always, making coffee. My shift ended. I was walking home alone and  got pulled in an alley way. What the fuck! I looked behind me to see who pulled me here and guess who it was. That punk who tried to rape my boyfriend! I grabbed his shirt and pulled him up to the point he couldn't touch the floor.

"Now what the fuck is your problem?!" I said angrily. It was hard not to punch the crap outta him.

"Heh..I wanted to see if I could get you instead of the other little guy" Hah he wanted to rape me?! I threw him on the floor. He bounced up a bit because of how hard I threw him. "Heh you really wanna try punk?!" He stood up and took out a knife.

"Hah, yeah sure why not" I hate how all us monsters had to take away our magic when we came up to the surface. I have no weapon anymore. Guess I gotta do this the fun way. He ran up to me and tried to cut me. I grabbed his arm. He struggled and tried to cut my face. I kicked on the stomach and brought him down. I put a whole ton of pressure on his body with my foot. I leaned down.

"Still wanna play?" He nodded.

"Oh ho ho why wouldn't I?" Shit...he distracted me. With his arm he went and stabbed my leg. Fuck, oh well...I rammed him against the wall and began punching him on the face repeatedly. Blood spattered everywhere. I can't let him beat me. That was until I realized his arms weren't pinned down. He lifted his knife and I took a step back. He swung it harshly. It hit my cheek and now that's bleeding as well. I lifted my arm and felt the warm blood drip down my cheek and on my fingers. Why am I stupid?! He slammed me up against the wall. Shit! He was aiming to kill me. He lifted his arm up as I grabbed it. Our strengths were even. I kicked him and he flinched. I smacked the knife out of his hand.

This time we're even. I felt more power now. I smiled and my teeth grew sharper as fangs. I pushed him down and began punching him again. He began struggling. I didn't notice how close the knife was. He grabbed it and stabbed me on the right side of my leg. I froze for some reason...no why aren't I moving?! Next thing I knew, he was kicking me repeatedly. It hurt so bad as I kept bleeding out. How did I act so stupid?! He stopped kicking.

"I hope you had fun because I did" he walked away. Shit, I struggled to stand up. I stumbled all the way to blues home. I couldn't make it. I fell on my knees in front of his door. I began weakly knocked hoping Blue would hear but...I couldn't make it...