~9~

~Blues pov~

I wake up ,finally not tired anymore, as I stand up and stretch. Wait, hold on a second where's fell? I glance around and he's no where to be seen. What if I check his room, I walk over to his room and see him lying on his bed. "f-fuck blue ah~" he mumbles kind of quietly. He's...sleeping? Was he dreaming about me a-and in that way?!  I enter in his room. It looks the same as always. I walk over to fell and I see him hugging a pillow tightly and his eyes are also closed tightly. "ah~ ahh f-fuck ahhh~." He begins to moan slightly but still quietly. What was he Dreaming about and why me?! I slightly move my hand to his forehead and holy crap it's so hot. "b-blue cmere and lemme just mhh mhh~". Wait is he's doing what now? " Woah w-wait. Blue what are you. Ahh haa~ r-round t-three it is" wait 3 rounds, of what?!  Fell begins to twitch a little bit. "B-blue. This i-is gonna be o-our last one o-ok". He puts his pillow between his legs and holds it tightly with his legs. "b-blue suck deeper a-and f-aster. Ahh~~". Am I sucking his 'member'?! I begin to blush insanely. H-hes really into this. "nghh *pants* oh f-fuck blue" he puts his hand on the pillow and pushes it against his gift "haa~ahhh~ b-blue I'm g-gonna h-AHHH F-FUCK AHHHHHH~~" He twitches a bit more.  I cover my face and blush. Shit hes gonna wake up soon. I walk quickly out of his room and sit on the couch. Holy crap I'm so flustered. I cover my face and blush a lot. "ngh...oh hey blue" he says lazily. I look at him blushing insanely. "o-oh hi fell". Crap could he tell I'm nervous? He stumbles and sits beside me. "y-you ok? You seem nervous" CRAP I have to change the conversation. "haha so what was your dream about?" Fell looked at me confused. "I umm I dont actually know. Blue are you ok?" no i'm not ok. I'm kinda overly flustered right now. I didn't reply to him and kept blushing. I couldn't help it and I covered my face and groaned. "umm blue. A-are you ok?" I shook my head. He shuffled over and hugged me. "blue what's the matter.." What do I say?! I can't just tell him he was fucking me in his dream. "i-its nothing. Really". Please don't Say anything, Please! "why not?" Fell asked. FUCK NOW WHAT DO I SAY?! "I-i just can't fell please understand" he leans away from the hug and looks down. "um f-fell?" No... no does he hate me? Does he not trust me anymore? "yeah" He said. That was the most plainest thing I have ever heard from him. He usually loves talking to me but...now he's quiet...I looked away and teared up a bit. "why can't you tell me?" I looked at him and some tears fell out. "f-fell I can't it made me too Flustered and and you probably didn't want me to even know about this." He froze and didn't move. I did it. I screwed everything up. More tears began falling out of my eyes "f-fell I know you probably hate me, S-so break up with me i-if you have to" he hugs me tightly. "don't cry. Baby please don't cry". I stopped crying almost instantly. He calmed me down. I hugged him back. "I will never break up with you. I love you to much to ever do that." I smiled. He loves me a lot and I do too. A few minutes passed and then we leaned away from the hug. "s-so tell me what you saw.." he began blushing a lot. "I only saw you asleep. And you hugged a pillow tightly and lowly." He gave me a confused look. "i-i did that?" I nodded. "yeah. But then I left and sat here" I didn't want to say he was doing me in his dream but he was. Fell shrugged and said "hmm oh well" he looked down. Did he remember his dream? WAIT is he going to do me right now?! "hey blue. Calm down." I began to breathe heavily. Shit he noticed that I was nervous. He leaned in and hugged me. How did he know what to do? My breathing became normal again and he held me tightly. I couldn't help it and kissed him. He got surprised but kissed me back. Crap why can't I stop. I began closing my eyes and pressing harder. He hesitated but kept kissing back. I pushed him down and pinned him on the couch. What the heck am I doing?! What's taking over me?! We both looked at each other and Blushed insanely. No I can't...I sat back up and covered my face. "fell I'm so so sorry. I-i didn't mean to" he put his hand on my shoulder. "blue don't worry its-" I cut him off "ITS NOT OK. I JUST ALMOST TRIED TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU WHEN YOU DIDN'T EXPECT IT" I stood up, left and slammed his bedroom door and began crying. He knocked on the door. "b-blue are you ok?!" He said in a really concerned tone. "n-no..." I mumbled. "...leave me alone..." Wait why did I say that? "Just tell me when your better or want to talk." I Heard his foot steps go farther away and I began to sob. Why...why did I do that...I'm such an idiot. Why?! I-i don't even know what to do anymore. As I kept crying I heard something from the other side. I kept crying but put my ear to the door. "f-fuck I'm so stupid...." Fell....he thinks its his fault...wait I-...he begins to sniffle. "I'm sorry blue I'm so so sorry..." He begins to cry. Why is he crying...? No I don't want him to cry. I opened the door quietly and kept crying quietly. Fell was sitting on the couch with his hands over his face. He was shivering and crying. I walked over to him and hugged him "fell don't cry..." He pushed away from the hug. "stop I don't deserve it..."no...he does deserve a hug "fell cmon i-" "BLUE SHUT UP! THIS IS MY FAULT OK?! IF I ONLY DIDN'T HAVE THAT DREAM WE WOULDN'T BE HERE RIGHT NOW!" I've never heard him yell before...not in anger. I cried more, I fucked it up...I shivered slightly. I was scared. What do I do? He looked at me. "Wait blue I didn-" I just took a step back and ran to his room. It's so clear, he hated me. I threw my phone at the wall out of anger and sadness. I heard a crack. I went and lied on fells bed. I kept crying, Fell...my fell hates me. Heh...it's funny how I thought this would work...I kept crying. I was so done with today, I couldn't even handle it, I just cried myself to sleep.