~20~

~Fells pov~

I woke up and ugh fuck my leg still hurts like hell. I looked around and sat up to soon realized that Blues blanket was on top of me. I fell asleep last night, didn't I? I saw a note and leaned over to read it.

"I'm going to be in my bedroom. You can join me if you'd like but I doubt that I'll still be sleeping. But you can join me in bed if I'm still there"

I wanted to be near Blue like always. I grabbed my crutches and slowly went to his room. Of course he was sound asleep. His phone was on his chest as his hand was over top of it. He probably was doing something and fell asleep with it on. I went over, grabbed his phone and placed it in the end table. I didn't want to see what he was looking at because I didn't want to invade in his privacy. I lied down next to him and shuffled comfortably. I didn't want him to be alone so I decided to cuddle near him by putting my arm around his waist and pulling him closer. He hugged me back weakly. Aw, what a cutie~. I closed my eyes relaxing a bit but fell asleep in the posses.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

sorry for a short chapter! Trust me next week, you'll be reading for about a year