~22~

~Fells pov~

I looked at the floor where blue once stood. What the fuck did I do?!! I looked at my hand and it was red because I...I hit blue really hard... I ran out to the door and looked out.

"BLUE!!!" I yelled...No response. Where did he go?! I quickly grabbed my phone and began calling him as I went out to look for him. I was running down the hall I heard a phone ringing. Blue didn't go so far. As I approached the sound....his phone was on the floor...he dropped it as he was running away. I grabbed his phone and held on to It. I ran to his apartment and the door was open. I walked inside and I was a pen on the floor with a note by a coffee table.

'Don't bother looking for me, Fell. You clearly hate me...'

... SHIT WHAT DO I DO NOW?! I left his apartment and went downstairs. I'm gonna look for him whether he likes it or not. I began running around town. Fuck, where was he?! I looked everywhere. About 4 hours past and it was getting really cold. Blue is probably freezing. I had to find him quickly. I felt I was gonna freeze to death because it was at least in the negatives. My whole body began going numb. I kept running and I passed the park where we had our romantic kiss when I proposed to him to be my boyfriend.

I looked over there as there was one person on the bench. I stopped running and I still couldn't feel anything so I ended up falling. I walked towards the bench and there he is. He was shivering as he had his arms around each other trying to keep warm.

"...Blue..." He looked up at me crying and seemingly confused.

"D-don't hurt me..." I sat down beside him leaving a small distance.

"Listen...I-i didn't mean to hurt you. I don't know what got into me. Blue I'm so so sorry." He held his cheek and began shivering more. His cheek was still really red even though 4 hours passed. I took off my leather jacket and give it to him.

"I'm sorry Blue...take this" he hesitantly took my jacket and put it on

"T-thank you Fell..." he said as I slightly shuffled closer. He was finally calming down a bit.

"F-Fell I'm sorry...I...I should have shut up when-"

"No Blue I'm sorry. If I told you why I was feeling down this wouldn't have happened." I shuffled closer and put my hand on his leg. I still couldn't feel anything. He slightly flinched.

"I-I forgive you Fell" that's not possible...after all I've done?

"Blue listen. After all I have done to you, you can't possibly forgive me." Blue shook his head and kissed me on the cheek.

"I-I love you...I will always forgive you" He hugged me as I flinched.

"Blue let's get home. I can't feel anything and hugs hurt" Blue quickly pulled away from the hug and looked down.

"I'm sorry...do you want your jacket back?" I shook my head.

"No, you need to be warm in any way possible...and don't be sorry" I stood up and held his hand. We walked closely to me surprisingly. Luckily the apartments weren't far so we got there quickly. We went to blues apartment cuz it was closer. I opened the door and let him walk in first. I closed the door on my way in and everything went blurry. Shit what the fuck is up now?!

"Fell are you ok?" it was hard to hear him. I tried to talk but I couldn't. I couldn't do anything...at all...