~30~

~Fells pov~

[Trigger warning: fight scene and mention of rape]

Work finished and now its time for me to go home. I hope Blue is okay. I really hope that Cheeto isn't actually after him, though, the way I've seen him treat Blue is shitty so he probably is after him. I put on my bag and make my way back home. I love Blue so much that I would do anything for him. I know he doesn't want Cheeto near him so I'll do anything in my power to avoid him as much as possible. As I was walking down the street, I passed by the same alleyway that Blue almost got raped at. I looked into the alleyway to see Cheeto standing in there talking to some other humans. I quickly move in but stay hidden to see what they are talking about.

"I need to get Blue back. If anything, he will help us whether he likes it or not" Cheeto says. I growl slightly. What the fuck does he think he's going to do with my boyfriend!

"So you want us to kidnap your own brother then?" One of their other guys asked

"Yes, that's exactly what I want you to do." If he seriously thinks that's going to happen he's wrong. He's my boyfriend and I won't let anyone hurt him or touch him!!

I see the group of 3 other humans leave the alleyway as if nothing happened but I know for a fact I will not let Cheeto leave this alleyway. I notice Cheeto beginning to leave. I put my bag down gently and quietly and I stand up. I grab the back of his hoodie roughly.

"I heard what you're going to do to my boyfriend and I won't let you harm him!" I say aggressively

"Oh, so you're going to try and rescue him huh. You know if you hurt me badly he's going to be pissed off at you."

"Like I give a shit. He wants nothing to do with you!" I growl. I hate how he's trying to act like he's not the bad guy!

"You 100% sure about that?" I cant take his bullshit anymore. I punch him in the face roughly

"Yes, i am. Now shut the fuck up and don't touc-" Cheeto punches me back knocking me to the ground but that only pissed me off even more. "I see you want to engage in this fight as well, huh." He just scoffs and walks towards me like he's ready to finish me off. I'm not weak so that was a pathetic move. He goes to kick me but I...I teleported behind him. How did I do that...? Our powers were taken away when we got to the surface. He freezes in shocking, also realizing what happened. I chuckled slightly and I try to test if I can actually use magic again.

I raise my arm and I grab his soul....perfect...I quickly move my arm to the left, having him levitate and smack the wall really harshly, you could hear his bones cracking.

"heh...guess we know who's going to win here" I chuckle evilly. I haven't used magic for so long. This is the power I've been missing. I keep tossing him around having him collide to the walls in great force. I laughed a little bit seeing him ragdoll all over the place. I smash him onto the floor.

"Ready to say your last words?" I say darkly. Cheeto shivers in fear.

"P-please...d-don't hurt me anymore..." heh, too late buddy. This is the end.

"I hope you have fun in the afterlife..."

After I see him shiver in fear and tear up I chuckled a bit...

...Then, I stabbed his soul with a sharp bone, shattering it...He's dead...