~28~

~Fell's pov~

I felt bad for blueberry... They worked really hard to get up to that point of having a nice apartment with beautiful knickknacks that made it feel like his home. I sighed quietly trying to think what...or who could have done this to him...

"Hey Baby? Did you ever tell Cheeto about your apartment"

He nodded slightly "Yeah, kind of. I just told him which part of France I was going to stay in. I never told him the name of the apartment building or my number because I never wanted to see him..."

I growl a bit. He probably searched to give Blue pay back for not replying!!

"Fell calm down...I know this angers you but now is not the time, don't you think?"

I sigh...He's right. If I late my hatred take over who knows what I'll be able to do. "Yeah, you're right Sweetheart. You're always right."

He shakes his head "I'm not always right. Sometimes you're right too!"

"Name one instance" I chuckle a bit as he blushes and stays silent. "Told ya~"

"Right now!! See you're right, right now!!"

I roll my eyes. Seeing him happy made me feel joyful. After all that happened and yet he can still give such a good vibe. "Blue, this time doesn't count"

"No Fell, It does count!! Just acce-!!"

I kiss him gently in front of my apartment door. God, whenever he's like this it's hard to control myself. I lean back and open the door. "heh, you're welcome baby~"

He blushes a bit and walks in "...s-shut up..." he leaves his stuff by the door and sits on the couch.

"Tired?" I ask, closing the door and sitting beside him.

He nods slowly "yeah...a bit"

I smile "go sleep in my bed. You have work. I'll put your stuff away since you'll live here for a while anyway"

He nods slowly "but are you sure? I can sleep on the couch and I'll keep my stuff in a corner"

I shake my head "no baby, you're gonna stay here so get comfy. Plus we've slept together before so i"m sure it'll be fine"

He nods "okay!" He kisses my cheek and takes out his PJ's "When will you sleep?"

I shrugged "soon, now go get dressed and sleep. You're tired especially after what happened today"

He nods and runs off to our bedroom. I stay sitting on the couch. I have to find Cheeto. I know he did this to Blue!! It's obvious... I sigh. I know Blue will hate me but I will find him and when I do...

...He's dead...