~25~

~Blue's pov~

I woke up and I looked around. I notice I'm still on Fells chest, which from what I remember he put me here. He kept sleeping in my bed. I got out of his grip quietly and went to the bathroom. I had to go to work today but I also didn't want to leave fell alone. He was still hurt-...or well I think he is considering he almost died. I took off my clothes and took a shower to get ready for work.

Other than wanting to take care of Fell, something didn't feel right today. I got out quickly and changed clothing into some casual work clothes. I went to check on Fell but he was still sleeping, cuddling with my pillows. I smiled, walked over to him and kissed his forehead. He got a faint smile. I looked at his phone and I realized something. How will he get to work like this?

I opened his phone and of course, there's a password. I huffed quietly as I began to guess words. Cats, Love, Red, Drafting, none of these are working. I thought a little harder and typed in Blue and it worked. Well, he is dating me so that'd make sense. I tapped on the phone icon and looked for his works number to call in that he's hurt. I begin to walk out of the room to call but as soon as it starts to call there's an instant answer.

"Fell, where are you?! You're late!" It was a woman's voice but she sounded really upset

"U-umm Hello. My name is Blue an-"

"Where's Fell?! We need to see what he's got done. Now, where is he?!"

"Fell doesn't feel well so he won't come in today. I'm sorry but he's hurt!" There are slight mumbles from the phone but I rolled my eyes after hearing some sort of silence.

"Well ok Blue, but make sure he comes to work tomorrow. We need him, got that?" she said in an intimidating voice

"All right fine. Thank you for your-" ....She hung up. Ugh, whatever! That lady was such a jerk! I walked back into Fell's room and placed his phone on the end table. I sighed a little. That's his boss he works for. I hope he's ok.

I walked out and closed the door quietly. The house was a slight mess but I'll clean it up when I get back. I went and grabbed my stuff to get ready for work. I definitely feel like something is wrong but I made toast and left for work.

I was walking down the streets that seemed to be a little wet. I think it rained last night. I looked up and the clouds were dark as if it still needed to rain. I walked for a little more as it began to drizzle slightly. I didn't bring an umbrella but that's ok. I was almost at work as I saw a tall skeleton wearing blue jeans and some high tops. He also had a black hoodie and that's when it hit me...

...That was my brother...