~13~

~Blues pov~

I closed my eyes tightly and slowly opened my eyes to see red led lights again. What happened and where am I? I looked behind me and fell was like 1 inch away from me. When did I fall asleep? I shuffled and looked at him.

"c-cmere...babe" he mumbles. Did fell just tell me to move closer? I moved closer to him. The closer I got, the warmer I felt. He put his arm around my waist and I blushed a lot but I began cuddling with him. He still had the same ol' smell and the same warmth as always. I love him so much. My eyes slightly begin closing again. Am I falling asleep? No I can't! I wanna stay awake I wanna...see him...wake...u-up.. Right then and there I fall asleep.

I slightly hear singing well, more like humming . I slowly open my eyes and glance upwards. Fell is humming something. I not sure what but something.

"oh hey babe." He gave me a soft gentle kiss on my forehead "how was your nap?" I kiss him on the cheek.

"Good, better now that your here." He blushed. Shit why did I even say that?! I quickly nuzzled my face in his chest "I didn't mean to say that I'm sorry!!" I blushed insanely and I got really shy.

"Heh it's ok. You don't need to be" he begins rubbing my back. Well shit my back is sensitive. I flinched to the point that my whole body bumped into him. Great now I'm a bigger fool!!

"i-i'm sorry! I-i-i I'm kinda sensitive there. Shit I'm sorry!!" Kinda sensitive?!! More like touch me there and I'm jumping out the window! I covered my face so he couldn't see. Fuck!! This was so awkward!! Fell sat up and looked at me. I think he noticed that I was getting awkward.

"Blue don't be sorry. I just- I didn't know. I should be sorry, I should have known better" No! He can't blame himself! I had to do something. I uncovered my face, which was practically all blue of how embarrassed I am, and I closed my eyes tightly and kissed him quickly. Of all things I could if done it was that! I hid my face more this time.

"D-don't blame yourself!! Please...don't..." I said kinda quietly. He looked at me and smiled.

"Ok, I wont blame myself" Crap I was so shy! I just uncovered my face and slapped it on his chest. It felt better because it was warmer but it wasn't better because it was in Fells chest. Now he's gonna-"blue are you ok"...I spoke too soon...I nodded.

"y-yeah I'm fine" I kept my face in his chest. At his point I buried my face deeper in his chest.

"Well you don't have to be so shy." Well first off I said it was better that your here. Second, I flinched so hard my body hit his and third I kissed you the most embarrassing way I just groaned in response. What do I say, what do I do?! I mean, I could always leave to my room but that means I'm gonna be far away from fell. He hugs me "c'mon blue, talk to me. I wanna hear your voice again." I want to talk but I don't know what to say.

"W-what do you want me to talk about" yeah there we go a conversation starter. I'm smart.

"hmm I dunno, anything. I'm your boyfriend after all." Great that doesn't help. Now what do I do? Maybe I can....I lean back and kiss him on the cheek. I rest my head against his shoulder.

"Cant I just sit here~" oh for your information, I'm also on his lap.

"we can it's just that I wanna hear you talk~." He says in a whiny voice. Yeah I can understand why he wants me to talk, if Fell wasn't talking I would be sad.

"but fell~"I say in a whiner voice. He looks at me and I look at him. He leans in and kisses me on the mouth and  I kiss him back. We keep kissing and the more seconds passed, the more I loved him. Well he decided to make the next move and he stuck his tongue in my mouth. Holy shit this was new. I stuck my tongue in his mouth as well. I don't wanna sound weird but he...he tasted Nice. We kept swirling our tongues together and ugh I loved it to much. We both pulled back and a large strand of saliva came from both of our mouths. Holy crap he was blushing a lot and I was too. It was my first ever make out and it was with my boyfriend too!! It was just the best. I want to kiss him again. I kinda began dreading for more but I knew he stopped for a reason. So I did too. He wiped his mouth.

"S-sorry I didn't mean to-" I cut him off. I wiped my mouth too

"Fell it's ok. I didn't mind it at all" I kissed him on the cheek and lied on his shoulder again. He kissed me on the forehead. I guess we both still wanted to kiss. Now I really loved him. The make out was great! He tasted good and i-it was warm a-and his kisses were great a-and. I felt the room get warmer. Shit, why is it hot?! I guess Fell felt that I got warmer.

"uhh blue are you ok?" My breathing got heavier. Not panting but heavier.

"y-yeah I'm fine". I've never really had gotten like this before. I'm guessing it's because of the make out. Now I can't stop thinking about him in 'that' way. I kept heating up. I still wasn't panting which was good. Fell felt my forehead and his hand flinched immediately.

"Geez blue, your really burning up. Are you sure your ok?" I looked up at him and he looked really concerned.

"y-yeah I think." That's when I decided to lie down in the bed stomach first. Wow was it really hot. I put my head on a pillow and kept breathing heavily. I can't take my mind off of him...