~12~

~Fells pov~

I woke up and saw that blue texted an hour ago. Shit was he still waiting outside?! I opened the door to see if he was still there but I saw no one. I sighed and went to close the door when i suddenly looked at the floor. He was sleeping, well more like cuddling with my clothes I let him borrow. I smiled, he was so determined to wait that he just passed out. How cute. I picked up my clothes and set them aside in my room. I came back and picked up blue.

"God, how I missed you here" I mumbled slightly. Blue smiled and nuzzled his face in my chest as if he heard me.

I walked over to my room, closed the door and set blue on the bed...My bed...I tucked him in and I put my clothes away. I sat next to him, god he's perfect.

I put my hand on his cheek "I'm sorry I left you waiting for an hour. I should have came sooner." I began to rub my thumb on his cheek. I really did fall in love with him. I fell so hard that i cant get up. I sighed

"Baby I love you so so much i don't know what I'd do without you. Ever  since we saw each other at the coffee shop I swear, I saw an angel! You're my everything Blue. My home, my world, my universe, my hus-....boyfriend...I will always love you no matter what." I leaned in and kissed him on the forehead and lied down beside him. He gave a soft smile and I moved closer, cuddling with him as he nuzzled his face in my chest. God I loved him so so much!! I sighed happily and slowly closed my eyes. I slowly drifted off to sleep...