~37~

~Blues pov~

*buzz buzz....buzz buzz* 

I jolt up to realize my phone has been getting messages. It's from work...I haven't gone to work in so long and I do sorta miss it, but I'm not really...up to it you know...? I sigh, sit up and look at my phone.

"Hey Blue, I know you feel down but you need to work. You're one of our best designers. I hope you feel better and get enough encouragement to come back into the working state. Remember, this is your favourite job!"

My boss was always nice...but at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if she's fed up with me...I look at the time and it 1 am...

Maybe I should go out tonight to walk around and get fresh air. I look at myself in the mirror and shit...my eyes are so...teary eyed and dead looking. Then again I am a skeleton but still, it's not how its supposed to be. I wash my face and I look a little better but not much of a difference is seen. I get a jacket....one that Fell always loved...I sigh, get my keys and leave to take a stroll out in the town.

As I walk down the cold streets of Paris at night, I notice from a very far distance a man stumbling over his own footsteps. I want to help but I really just can't especially if I can't help myself. I turn and I start walking through a park. It was really nice actually, seeing the trees change color and all the lights from all around make it bright enough so it's relatively safer. The more I walk around the more I feel...uneasy. 

Ever since I saw that man, it's hard not to think he might've been drunk. I feel bad for a person like him...I just hope he's okay...

After walking a little bit around the park I decided to walk back home but as I do, I see that man again... What is he still doing stumbling all over the place? Did no one else see him when they were driving by or walking by? 

The more I watch him from afar, going to my apartment, I see him slightly tilting over and...

*BAM!!*

Oh no!! He fell over! I quickly run up to see if that man was okay but...I know him...

...I need to help him...