~23~

~Blues pov~

I held Fell's shoulders as he kept blinking to stay, what it seemed like, awake.

"Fell are you ok?" He just shook his head and passed out. He was freezing cold. It hurt to even touch his hand. I caught him before he fell on the floor. I put him on the couch, quickly went to the bathroom and turned on the tub to really warm water. He...he couldn't freeze to death...It's all my fault... As the tub was filling up I went back to Fell and brought him to the bathroom. I laid him on the floor and took off his shirt, pants, shoes, socks. I blushed insanely and took off his underwear.

I stopped the tub as it finished and quickly put Fell in it so he could heat up again. Steam came from the water since he was freezing. I touched his shoulder once again and it was still cold but not cold enough to kill someone. I sighed and waited....about 10 minutes passed and he still didn't move. I laid my head on the edge of the tub hoping he would wake up again. It's all my fault! If I didn't run away and if I just stayed with fell the whole time we wouldn't have been here. If I only just listened to what he said I wouldn't be here...

If I only just listened... 

My eyes shot open when I heard someone speak to me with a quite tone

"Blue...hey...you there?" I sat up and looked at where the voice was coming from. Fell was awake...out of the tub and...I was in my room and he was nudging me

"Hey sweet cheeks" I smiled at the sight of seeing Fell.

"Hi, babe" I leaned in and kissed him as he kissed me back and smiled

"Babe, you...you saved me" I slightly teared up and hugged him.

"Fell...Fell I was so scared. I thought you wouldn't wake up...I thought...I thought.." he hugged me back tightly.

"Shh...it's ok baby I'm here...I'm here, you see. There's nothing to worry about."