Cute Stalker

Another month passed quickly with me doing preparations like talking with workers for the board and candles as well as musicians. Those were the most annoying one. They refused to help me, because thought they would be killed by Hades, but with a little of threat and talks about endless torture, because of their sin for not helping ones in need, they learned my given music super quickly.

I dedicated most of my days throwing knives and getting better. Astrid came few times and we tried getting used to each other, but that didn't end well. I decided to train with the puppet for the time being after I almost threw a knife through her left eyes. Good thing she has fast reflexes.

As the time passed, I also noticed more and more hatred coming out really badly. The cheerful group of Aphrodite, just as I guessed, became a drama club, more and more representatives began fighting between themselves in order to prove whose God is better and the mood in the whole monastery was dropping fast.

Of course being the representative of one of the three brothers, I had a fair share myself. Stares turned into hateful words like "you are the reason for us having lower chance of surviving" or "I hope you die in pits of tartarus" which only made me laugh and respond with "after you". I guess I was considered crazy, because after one of those lines and my laughs, I was left alone.

Another thing was me being stalked. I don't know how long she was stalking me, but I noticed her during one of my breaks after throwing knives for half a day. I was sitting under a tree and giving my final touches to the sketch with my outfit when my eyes cought a small movement in the corner of my vision field. I didn't move as if I didn't see anything until another movement came from the same spot and I saw upper part of the head peek out.

It was really creepy and I didn't like the feeling I was getting from being stalked so I decided to speak.

'If you need something from me, just come to me and ask' I said loud enough for her to hear. The moment my voice rang through the small clearing I was "hiding", the head instantly disappeared. A long silence followed and for a moment I thought the mysterious person ran away, but I heard a bush move and a pettite girl came out. She was looking at me with her eyes full with fear and had her hands mingle with each other before her. She had light brown hair to her shoulders and huge brown eyes.

We both stayed quiet and after she didn't show any signs of begining to speak, I focused to my sketch.

'Um..' she began, but stopped when I raised my eyes to her. I sighed.

'I won't bite your head off, so if you have something to tell me, do it' I said and turned back to my sketch. I couldn't decide how long my boots should be.

'I....I...IWANTTOMAKEYOURCLOTHES!!!' She suddenly bursted out which made me jump a little. I looked at her, surprised by her scream, but she had her face turned away from me. I could see that she was extremely blushing.

'Ahh... sorry, can you repeat that?' I asked her and she turned her head to other side.

'Iwanttomakeyourclothes' she said quickly, this time with her voice lower.

'Now repeat that slower, I can't catch up' I said as a small smile was creeping to my face. This girl was really cute.

She deeply inhaled and turned to me.

'I would like to make your clothes' she said and I raised my one eyebrow. I was confused.

'My clothes? I.. ah... I'm sure I have enough clothes' I said, but she shook her head.

She pointed to my sketch 'I want to make your festival clothes'.

I blinked. This girl was being weird.

'Don't you have to prepare for the festival as well?' I asked her still not getting the whole situation.

She slowly came to me and sat beside me. In quick motion she snached my sketch and the rough pencil and began doing something to my drawing.

'I already made the thing to please my God and now I have a lot of free time. I'm one of the first sinners to be thrown in here and simply began on my uh... thing right away in order to have some time after, but I finished a lot quicker and had more than a half a year of free time. Then I heard about the woman who angered the most terrifying God in all Oplimpus, so I was qurious and began searching for you. I first saw you in training grounds throwing knives and by the black dress you really stood out. There were some guys drooling over you, but you completely ignored them and that was really cool. I mean, you are really beautiful and talented and any guy would love to have you as his wife and....' she looked at me and suddenly stopped. Her face turned red and she hid her face with her hair as she focused to my sketch. 'S-sorry, I like to talk a lot' she quietly said.

A chuckle left my lips which surprised her. She looked at me with her big eyes as if I did something really unnatural.

'What?' I asked amused by her reaction.

'Sorry. I keep forgetting that you are a human with emotions' she quickly said and gave me my sketch back. It was a lot more detailed and corrected by a professional hand.

'You are good at this' I said surprised by how good my clothes looked now.

'Thanks' her face was red again. 'So... can I make your clothes?' She asked with hopeful eyes.

I looked down to the sketch and then to back to her.

'Well, if you really have free time...' I said hesitantly, but my sentence was interrupted by the happy cheer.

'Thank you! I swear, you will look the best of them all!' She screamed happily into my face, hugged me and ran away in high speed leaving me confused and amused.