Bonus: Meeting The "Master"

I couldn't believe it. You leave your friend for only a minute and she is already locked mouths with a man. The man. I watched Era kissing the Death itself and chuckled. They looked so cute together.

'It's not nice to spy' a low voice spoke from behind me and I jumped, stratled. Turning around I saw a young man with bare chest standing and leaning to a tree. We were separated from the gazebo by huge shrubs, so I knew that Era and Hades will not be able to see us, maybe even hear us.

I rose my brows at the man and scoffed.

'Being protective of your friends is not a crime. He could devour her soul for all I know'

The man chuckled and I frowned. Something about him was off, so I looked more closely to him.

He had an aura of red around him.

Shit.

As if reading my mind, the man's face was shifted and a malicious smirk appeared on his face. I felt my heart begin to speed pulsing and fear gripped my stomach, but I made sure to have a calm face.

'So, Astrid of Abdera, I heard you say that I would loose in a sparing with you' he said and pushed himself away from the tree. I stayed in my place and scoffed again even though my instincts were telling me to jump through the bushes and scream bloody murder.

'First meeting and already thinking about butchering me? You should learn from Hades on how to talk with women, Ares' I said. My usual spot by my right hip had no sword attached and it made me feel naked before the God of War.

I saw something shift in his eyes when I said his name and before I know, my one leg took a step back and my body turned a little. Ares noticed that and smirked again, this time with something else than malice.

'Defensive stand? I thought you were more offensive type of woman' he smirked and I gritted my teeth. I hated when men boasted as if they were better than women.

'Give me a sword and I'll cut your annoying tongue out' I growled and once again, his eyes glinted.

'I don't think you should talk to your master like that' his smirk didn't disappear and it ticked me off.

'Master?' I seethed and his face turned into an arrogant one.

'Yes' was all he said and I clenched my palms into fists and was ready to punch him when his voice rang through my mind.

'Anger blinds you'

I forced myself to close my eyes and deeply breath in and out. When I opened them again, all anger was gone and I calmly looked at him.

'Nice try' I said and his arrogant face disappeared. He looked at me with a serious one.

'You are more thought than I expected' I scoffed again at his words.

'Kid, my husband was a soldier. Of course I know how to control my emotions'

He rose his brows and snared his arms before him.

'Kid? Woman, I'm older than you by few hundred years' he said and I mimicked his posture.

'All I see is a kid, barely 25 years old. I don't care if you are immortal or not, if you were a human, you would be a kid' I said and glanced at the gazebo. Era and Hades were gone, great.

I felt a small wind brush my arm and before I could react, I was thrown down on the grass. Ares was on top of me pinning my arms and sitting on my stomach. I blinked at him, surprised at his sudden move and then frowned.

'What are you doing?'

His face was serious and my breath caught itself in my throat. At that moment he did not look like a kid, but a grown man.

'I didn't pick you to insult me' he growled and clenched my wrists. It made me hiss, but I frowned at him.

'Picking me? If you expect for me to clean your shit or cook for you then sorry, lad, not happening' I said and a smirk appeared on his face.

'You won't be my maid' he said and leaned so close that our noses touched. 'You will be my woman' he said lowly and my eyes went wide.

'Uhh... I refuse?' I replied, confused by his change of mood.

'You can't choose since I spared your life' he said and anger boiled in my chest.

'Lad, I have a son and a husband! Just because I was thrown in that festival, that doesn't mean I will become a cheater!' I shouted and began trashing around furiously, trying to get him off of me. He growled and practically laid on me in order to restrain me.

'Your husband is dead and your son is already a father. Did you really plan to spend the rest of your life alone?' Hr asked.

'YES!' I shouted into his face and he finally pulled back. He climbed off of me and I stood up, ready to leave him, but he blocked my way.

'We are not done here' he said and I sighed frustrated.

'What do you want?'

'You' he replied and I looked at him. Okay, I had to admit that he didn't look like a kid, but I had a husband. I can't just throw myself to another man.

'I'm a human who will die soon, you should look among your own kind' I said softly. I couldn't control his emotions, but I could put some sense into his thick skull.

'And Hades just fell in love with a human who will become immortal sooner or later. I'm learning from him, just like you wanted' he countered my statement and I frowned.

'Desire and love is not the same' I tried again, but he was prepared.

'I didn't say I desire you. Maybe I fell in love as well' he countered again and I pinched my nose bridge.

'You won't give up, will you?' I looked at him and he gave me a cheeky smile.

'No'

'How can I get rid of you?' I asked and he chuckled.

'Ouch, my feelings' he placed his hand on his heart and pretended to be hurt while I rolled my eyes, but couldn't stop smiling.

'Just answer me'

He mused for a moment and then his smirk came back.

'We will have a fight. If you win, I will bring you back home to Earth and you will never hear from me. If I win' he spoke and cupping my cheek he pulled me into him. My arms instinctively threw themselves before me as they pressed against his stone like chest. He leaned to my ear and whispered, 'You will be mine forever and I will fuck you senseless every single night'

I gasped as I felt him bite my earlobe while he pulled me closer to him. His arm snaked around my waist and he left my ear alone, looking straight to my eyes.

'Now I'm intrigued' I smirked, unable to resist his playfulness.

'So, is that a deal?'

'Deal'