Cameron Dallas little sister

Just so everyone knows I'm taking it upon my self for my own story line and ages and characters so not everything Will be 100% true !

**********************************
CHAPTER ONE
***********************************

Let's Just start with the Basics to this unusual story well it just started so later on you'll know what I mean by unusual. My Name is Hannah. I'm 15. Nothing more on what to say except that I have an older brother His name is Cameron you may/ may not know of him. He's famous off of this app called vine Don't get me wrong I'm pretty know to because of my brother but they're some things you don't quite know about us. The Most frequently asked question is " where the hell are their parents?" Just to straighten things out we don't have parents we don't have anybody. We lived in an foster home nobody wanted us because we came off as the weird kids that seemed like we had problems, but that's just how you normal people see us. Vine was an escape for Cameron as well as myself Cameron is hilarious and not a bad looking kid. He has tons of girls that love him this New life for us traveling with everyone at Magcon will hopefully change us into who we are dying to become. It may seem confusing at first but if stick to my vibe you will find out soon.

********** Cameron's POV ***********

I packed my bags ready to hit up the air port and finally meet all of Magcon friends and ready to get the fuck out of the town they're starting to know hannah and I secret . Once we start living on the road we will start to look more like normal. I'm hoping to find the love of my life on one of tour stops I'm hoping Hannah doesn't fall for one of the boys I mean I know she has to I'm just really protective of her I don't want her getting hurt I'm going to have to control my anger or things will get ugly but we have to find our love just to finally be a regular person are powers are too powerful . The rest of my packing was thought of things that could go wrong and expose us I have already talked to Hannah and we agreed that we are going to have to work together to help find who is going to be the love our life. I checked my wrist for the count down for my true love 18 days. 18 days to find who could possibly be my true love. I was all packed with all my luggage in the car I knocked on Hannah's door and she was struggling to get her suitcase closed . I laughed and helped her out once we got that situated we got in car and headed to the air port to head to our first stop Washington DC .

__________________________

_______________

___________

_______

___

Short I know but it's just the Intro Hope you all enjoy!