Ch 37.

How long have I been gone and what happened?

*Hannah's POV

"You've been in a comma for a month in that time Nash and the jacks have found their match and when you're in a comma you dream of people who will be in your life, but you haven't meet them yet." Shawn explained. it's still a lot to process but I'm getting back on my feet. "So how did I end up in a comma?" I asked . The room was silent for a moment making me nervous . "Guys! tell me!" I demanded. finally Jennifer spoke up "Hannah you were involved in a motorcycle crash.." After that I knew Taylor was involved with it I looked over at him. "How come you're not hurt?" I asked. "We were riding to separate vechiles babe." he grabbed for my hand and rubbed circles with his thumb on my hand soothing me. "if I could of went want I would of made it me who got involved in the crash and not you . you don't deserve this." "Taylor don't talk like that it was an accident ." I kiss his cheek as he smiles lightly . "I love you ." I tell him with meaning . "I love you too baby." He responds everyone whooping and hollering in the background causing me to blush." The whole jade thing seemed so real but it just came back to me my real world feelings and she was never a thing. I've never been so relived . The doctors say it's free for me to leave . Taylor told me Cameron was taking me somewhere for sister brother bonding and that when I get back he's doing something special for me . he won't tell me and it's making me mad. oh how I love to feel emotions now. we get back to the hotel room and I change I'm wearing a white lacy dress that goes to mid thigh with a denim jean vest and nude flats my hair is curly and I lightly do my make up then I meet with Cameron . "So where are we going?" I ask . "I was thinking the going to the mall then getting some ice cream." "sounds good to me ! As long as I'm with my brother !" he smiles and we head to the mall. We go to a couple of stores and goof around and buy a couple items. we got recognized by a few fans and stopped to take pictures . They were glad to know I was out of a comma. as Cameron talked to them I couldn't help but think about what Shawn said about me meeting people in my dream and they'll actually be apart of my life does that Jade will be in my life? I shiver at the thought and kinda worry Cameron notices as the fans fade away. "what's wrong?" I tell him because I don't wanna keep anything from him and he said he did research and it's the only good people in my life in the dream this can be really confusing at times. We shopped some more and then headed to the ice cream parlor across the street. After our Ice cream we head back into the hotel I give Cameron a tight loving hug and he kissed my head "I've missed you sis! goodnight love you!" "same here night Cameron ." I entered my hotel room I only shared with Taylor . there was rose pedals leading to the kitchen I followed them as they led to the bedroom there was a sign on the door that said "open me" I did so and saw Taylor laying back his arms propping him up he was shirtless and in a towel he looked hot! he motioned me over to the bed and pulled my on top of him to where I was laying on him . "was this the surprise ?" I asked biting my lip. "not even half of it."

A\N

Uh-oh! Hahah just so you guys kno I use personal experiences in my story I hope you guys are still enjoying please vote comment and message me if you'd like