Ch 12.

*Hannah's POV

3 days have passed leaving 2 days till we leave for Magcon in Nashville! We head to Nashville tomorrow but it won't be till later.

I think about the possibility of who my true love could be.

I already know it's not Matt, the Jacks, Or Shawn.

Who it could be is Carter, Nash, Taylor, or Aaron.

Maybe even Hayes.

Not sure.

The past three days have just been spent at the hotel.

It's a good rest considering we are all still beat from DC.

I wouldn't want to be spending it any way else though.

It was getting late and it was just a lazy day for us all since we have to pack and get on a plane to Nashville Tomorrow.

I hop in the shower and hum some songs.

My wrist has the countdown of 2 days .

2 days it's crazy.

I finish up my shower and dry myself off with the towel I put on a bra and panties then some shorts and a oversized t-shirt for bed.

After I brushed my hair and teeth I make my way into my bed and lay by cameron.

He's on his phone checking his social media and I do the same after about 30 minutes of that I set my phone to the side and my eyes grow heavy.

C: going to sleep?

I shook my head yes.

He pulled the covers up on me tucked me in a kissed my forehead goodnight.

-The next day in the morning

*Hannah's POV

I woke up next to a sleepy cameron I look I get up a decide a fun way to wake him up.

I get a cup from the kitchen and fill it with cold water and make my way back in Cameron and I room.

I pour the cold water on him and he hops off the bed instantly and is kicking his legs everyone almost like a flopping fish out of water.

C: why would you do that !?

H: because I felt like it!

I giggle and he gives me dirty look.

H: gotta get up to pack anyways .

He goes into the bathroom to take a shower.

I check on Jennifer she's in the kitchen making pancakes .

J: want some I was planning on just making me and Matt some but there's going to be extra.

I smile and nod my head yes.

J: maybe Cameron will want some too!
What was he screaming about?

I start laughing and show her the vine and she dies with laugher.

I make my way back to my room to get dressed.

I decided on black high wasted shorts with a pink flowy tank top and some sandles. I do my makeup the usual way and keep my hair wavy I pull it back with a pair of sunglasses.

I go back into the kitchen and join Matt Jennifer and Cameron in eating pancakes .

I help with the dishes and decide to start packing.

That took a good while.

*later at the airport

*Cameron's POV

All of us were waiting and the airport it was late at night we usually don't leave during nights but it'll get us there just in time before magcon.

And gives us enough time to meet the other guys for a first tomorrow.

Of course we have talked to them but we've just never meet.

We are all already friends just waiting to meet in person!

We had 30 Mins until it was time to board the plane it was already 12:00 in the morning leaving a day left till we found the love of our lives.

*after the plane ride

*Hannah's POV

It was after the plane ride and we are going to meet up with all the other guys .

We are all so excited!

But I'm also kinda nervous as well.

We are meeting them at the place where magcon will be held.

Today's the day I'm going to find my love.

Hours had past and my wrist had gotten down to the countdown of 4 hours it was staring to make me nervous we met all the boys briefly and it was hard to concentrate .

It was during magcon and I felt bad because I had to leave my line to find Jennifer right quick.

Of course she was with Matt !

I dragged her away and told her it was getting harder for me to concentrate !

She joined my line to help me not think about it.

She promised she would help me out .

After magcon it was inching closer to the time.

There were a few fans that one a contest to stay after and Hang out with all of us!

I went to go the bathroom right quick having 3 minutes left till I met him.

I wasn't paying attention to the time left when I ran into someone.

It was....

Cameron?

AUTHORS NOTE:

Plot twist !!!

What??????

Who saw that coming lol

Sorry haven't updated in like 2 days!! I'll update again to night!

Thanks for reading I love you all so much