Ch 39,

*Anna's POV

The past week Hannah and I have gotten really close. Taylor and Shawn call us Hannah-Anna banana it makes us giggle each time because they get tongue twisted when they try to say it. I never knew I'd have so much in common with Hannah. Today we were going to the beach . Shawn and Taylor said they might show up! Hannah put her swim suit on while I changed in the bathroom . We had matching swimsuits except mine was white and hers was mint it was strapless but had strings hanging down and was a bikini. We both gathered beach bags that contained a towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, a snack, water, earphones and anything else needed for our day on the beach . We mainly just planned on tanning but we may get in the water for a while or play volley ball or freesbe. As we were walking out we ran into Ashley and Cameron sitting on the couch all dressed. "Hey bro!" Hannah said . "Hey sweetheart." he replied. She smiled and said hey to Ashley and just half smiled. "Y'all going to lay out?" she asked. "Yeah wanna come?" "if you would of asked before Cameron and I had plans but you can't hit me up anymore." She said harshly. Cameron sighed and gave Hannah an apologetic look and hug and they left. "Well that was awkward." Hannah said I nodded in agreement . She laughed it off as we headed down to the warm sand on the beach.

*Ashley's POV

It mad of been harsh but I can't help my jealously . Yes I admit it I'm jealous that Hannah and I haven't hung out, like she doesn't bother to talk to me anymore every time she meets someone new. Anna is probably a better than me . "You alright bae?" Cameron asked. it annoyed me but I get it he just wants to help . "Yeah just upset why doesn't she want to hang out with me?" "she hasn't been back long babe she is just spending time with Anna because she needed to know that's not how she was in her a comma dream. " he gives me a smile and adds "you all will be hanging out together soon, just give her some time." I smiled a small smile as we drove off to the mall and dinner for a date.

*Hannah's POV

Ashley was acting different it kinda bothered me but I let it roll of my back and didn't let it get to me. It will all be okay. right? Anna and I found the perfect spot on the beach and laid our towels out. We but on sunscreen. Helping each other rub it in on our backs. We put our headphones in and sunglasses on and enjoyed the summers heat. I felt the go away maybe it was just a cloud. Then I felt my headphones being yanked out and myself being picked up. I was about to have a panic attack as I was thrown into the water. "I can't swim!" I yelled and drowned . I felt strong arms bring me back to the surface and hold me up . "Hannah I didn't know! are you okay?" it was Taylor like I thought . I smirked and he looked confused . I dunked him under water and got on his shoulders . I saw Anna on Shawn's shoulders "Chicken fight!" I screamed as we played in the water laughing and having fun.

A/N

So Anna is Hannah have hit it off well!

Ashley is jealous will it work out?

Oh and everyone just to let you know if you don't like how I write my story easy and simple don't read it and don't comment on it if you don't like it if you really have a problem you can message me about it because I don't have time for it and for those who do love it thank you! I love yall