Ch 38.

Just and FYI it's not a sex scene but if it gets awkward for you skip over it.

*Hannah's POV

Taylor had a surprise for me but I had no idea what it was. He had rose petals on the floor lying a towel on the bed. I was kind of taken back at first to where this was going at first but he still looked pretty attractive. "So what's the surprise I ask? I hear a small little sound it almost sounded like a cat but I wasn't sure. "one sec babe ." so maybe this wasn't what he planned. I got off of him and headed into the bathroom when he came back out he was in sweatpants and had something behind his back. "Close your eyes ." as I did so I wasn't sure what to expect I felt something fuzzy with long ears. "Open " as I did so I see a brown bunny in my Lap why'd I hear a cat? "Awww tay bae! you shouldn't have!" He kisses my nose. "you sure were pretty misleading ." He smirked " I knew you wanted me haha but I just wanted to look sexy for you I had just taken a shower." "well it worked." We kissed again and I couldn't help but smile. "so what should his name be?" he asked me. "snicker doodle !" I said excitedly as Taylor laughed lightly . " What's wrong with that?" I asked sadly . "nothing it's cute!" he said giving me another kiss. We put snicker doodle in his cage Taylor and I cuddled and watched Netflix for the rest of the night something I've needed. "Im glad to have you back I've missed you." "I've missed you too." I told him . He smiles as we continue to watch safe haven it gets towards the end and I'm hiding my tears from Taylor but un lucky for me he notices. "It's okay to cry Hannah I won't make fun." He moves my head towards him and wipes away my tears with his thumbs and I smile. I cough "caught in the feelings ." I say as we throw our head back in laughter . There was a knock on the door if went to open it and Shawn and Anna were at the door. "Hey Hannah ! feeling alright?" "Yes Shawn thank you! " "No problem and Anna here was wanting to know if you liked her." I look at her and she looks a little embarrassed . "I don't see why not you haven't given me a reason too since the dream was just a dream and it only keeps the good people so I don't dislike you if I've never gotten to know you." she looks relieved and I. Smile. "Well we need to get to know each other then!" she says . "Wanna hang out?" I ask . "Of course I'll be back to get my stuff." she runs out leaving Shawn . We all laugh and make sure Taylor is okay if we end our little fun night we have curfews anyways not like we follow them but were just gonna hang for awhile till we get tired then go snuggle up with our boyfriends. She comes back with Nailpolish and other things we might use tonight . I give Taylor a kiss saying I'll see him later as I see Anna doing the same to Shawn then both the boys leave. it got kinda quiet so I broke the silence. "wanna see what Taylor got me?" I asked "of course." "one sec." I go to get snicker doodle and come back out to show her. "awww how cute what's it's name ?" "snicker doodle." "awww! can I hold him?" "her and yes!" I pass her over snicker doodle and we play with his and feed him a few carrots and what not. We also talk about how we meet the boys and how it has made our life's better. Anna was a very interesting girl and very sweet! we were getting tired but promised to hang out again tomorrow before going to the meet and greet or maybe after. I walk with her to her room to get Taylor he looks sleepy as well we walk back to our room and get in our pjs . "Goodnight baby." I tell him . "goodnight beautiful." he wraps his arms around me and drift asleep.

A/N

So sorry if you thought it'd get awkward haha anyways I'm so tired of school lol I'm ready for summer!

Who ships Haylor ?

How are you liking the story?

Should I keep writing?

Comment!