Ch 6.

*Camerons POV

It was me, Hannah and Matthew running down to the lobby like crazy physco paths to meet Jack&Jack and Shawn. I can't wait I am seconds away from Meeting them. I wish the other boys flights wouldn't of gotten canceled.

*Shawn's POV

I was so relived to have finally of made it safely to the hotel. I'm so happy happy to of gotten to meet Jack&Jack so far now all three of us are ready to meet Cameron Matthew and Hannah. Especially Hannah she's GORGEOUS! It's sad that the rest of the boys aren't able to make it to this magcon due to the nasty weather.

I had just finished checking in when I heard screaming coming from similar voices but I couldn't quite pin who it was.

"SHAWN JACK JACK!!!"

I heard one of the voices call.

I looked around to see who it was.

It was Hannah! With Matt and Cam right behind her.

She greeted me with a hug and Cam and Matt greeted the Jacks and we alternated till we all meet each other.

*Hannah's POV

We showed Shawn and the Jacks up to the room they'd be staying in so they could get settled for tomorrow. We all decided it was best to get some rest after all the traveling and we could all chit chat and get to known each other better over breakfast tomorrow.

The boys so far were all so nice and sweet . Maybe this is going to be harder than I thought. Like I have no idea how I'm supposed to know when or how I've found the love of my life.

Cameron had interrupted my thoughts I guess he could tell I was thinking about it again.

C: Hannah!

He whispered .

C: Stop you're going to wake Matt up you already burned a hole in the sheet.

I stopped and obeyed cameron.
I cuddled up to Cameron and we both fell asleep instantly .

I sure do love my brother.

AUTHORS NOTE: Who is Hannah going to end up falling in love with ?

Ahhhh my powers out cause of this damn snow

It's freeeeeeziiinggggggg

Well at least that means no school today and I can write more!

Thanks for reading guys!

Oh and if you wanna follow a vine boys account

You can follow mine (;

@boys_of_vine

Thanks guys 😘