Ch 17.

*Cameron's POV.

I'm guessing Hannah sent Ashley to talk to me which was childish at first until I realized how much I actually hurt her.

It was Never in my intentions to hurt my baby sister.

I had to go apologize .

I called a cab to a store to get her an "I'm sorry bear."

Cheesy but I hope it works.

Hannah and it NEVER fight EVER.

I got back to the hotel and went to her room.

Taylor and the rest of the boys were out for a works, so I thought this was perfect timing .

I knocked on the door and she opened it.

She looked at me and then at the bear then back at me.

H:well?

C: Well ...what?

I'm confused.

H: are you going to say it or nah?

C: oh yeah. I'm sorry Hannah I broke a promise and now we are in a stupid fight it's all my fault. I didn't mean to make you feel that way it was never in my intentions. I love you and I promise I'll be your best friend again if you just please forgive me don't let this silly fight just ruin our relationship.

H: hmmmmm.... No leave.

C: seriously?

H: I'm just messing with you calm down ! I forgive you okay

She took the bear out of my hands and set in down nicely on her bed and gave me a hug.

We took this time to just talk about everything our relationships and just catching up .

C: So I have to admit you and Taylor are adorable. I have to apologize to him tomorrow I'm pretty tired .

H: sleep here ?

C: Sure thing.

We fell asleep instantly cuddled together.

Like old times.

*Ashley's POV

I couldn't find Cameron anywhere !

I asked Taylor and he went into His and Hannah's room and Cameron and Hannah were there sleeping .

T: I'm taking that they made up?

A: I'm so glad! know it'll be all good and drama free !

T: Amen to that ! I'll see you tomorrow Ashley sucks we don't have our cuddle buddys!

A: yeah haha it'll be fine just for a night they needed this bond .

After that I headed back to my room and listened to the boys filming a video in the next room

Good thing I'm not in there they're getting smack camed left and right .

I laughed to myself checked my social media on my phone then rolled over and let the sleep take over my body.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Yay they made up !

Sorry for the short crappy chapter.

I wanted to update because everyone has been wanting updates so here y'all go!

Who actually likes this story?